Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by aznbllr08 View Post
    okay thanks ill look and see so i just drop folders in there.?

    thanks! ill see if it works

    any chance you could just port theme to cydia (:
    i don't know how.plus i think you need a website
    THANK OR DIE

  2. #122
    Stereo, can you hook up an icon for Billy Frontier?

    Thanks man
    If You Needed It, Like It Or It Was Helpful -Click THANKS

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    post the wallpaper and il make it for you.
    thanks.. actually my wife can make it.. what i was looking for was maybe a way to have the multi dock shelves with a switchable background.. that would be impressive..
    Oldschool 12" iBook G4
    Mac OS X 10.5.6
    iTunes 8.0.2
    QuickPwn 2.2.5
    2.2.1 Jailbroken 8Gig iPhone 2G - for the wifie..
    3.0 Jailbroken 16Gig iPhone 2G - my WHORE..

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    thanks.. actually my wife can make it.. what i was looking for was maybe a way to have the multi dock shelves with a switchable background.. that would be impressive..
    I have a bunch of video wallpaper with docks that will work with winterboard. I tried the htlm way but the docks didnot line up. I will post the vwallpapers later.
    THANK OR DIE

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

    kimfamily (2008-09-02)

  6. #125
    can you add docks to this bg "h**p://www.flickr.com/photos/benbleikamp/2807884476/in/pool-iphonewallpapers"

  7. #126
    Default What a great theme!!!
    I just had to chime in and say how much I love this theme!!!

    It has really cleaned up my phone - Thanks Stereo!!! Here is my phone, one with the 4 Icon dock and one with the 5 icon dock - I launch apps through AppFlow - so my desktop is a little less busy.





    Thanks again...

    ~above~
    Last edited by aboveliquidice; 2008-08-30 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Better images

  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarleedavis View Post
    Icon 3
    Any chance you can make a verison of the iDialer1 icon, but in a green similar to the SMS colour?! (Pretty please!)

    Cheers in advance!

  9. #128
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-08-30 at 11:02 PM.
    THANK OR DIE

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

    aboveliquidice (2008-08-30)

  11. #129
    bump for vwallpaper...

  12. #130
    everything so far
    cleaned up some icons.

    stereos leopard 4.2.rar - 11.13MB
    Billy frontier

    some new wallpapers

    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-08-31 at 01:54 AM.
    THANK OR DIE

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

    Atomik (2008-08-31)

  14. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by aboveliquidice View Post
    I just had to chime in and say how much I love this theme!!!

    It has really cleaned up my phone - Thanks Stereo!!! Here is my phone, one with the 4 Icon dock and one with the 5 icon dock - I launch apps through AppFlow - so my desktop is a little less busy.





    Thanks again...

    ~above~
    Hi there

    How do you make it so it only has 2 icons on the screen and they can be in the corners?

  15. #132
    Awesome theme, Stereo. Thanks. Any chance you could post the "stock" space desktop image with only three shelves (instead of four)?

    Thanks.

  16. #133
    Just did a jailbreak last night. I have Cydia, installer, customize and winterboard. How do I get this theme into winterboard. I do NOT have ssh. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.

  17. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by FTBoomer View Post
    Just did a jailbreak last night. I have Cydia, installer, customize and winterboard. How do I get this theme into winterboard. I do NOT have ssh. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.

    try iphonebrowser you can get it in the download section.i use itt when in in a hotel and can't ssh in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper18.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    THANK OR DIE

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

    dakomo (2008-08-31)

  19. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    I tried the htlm way but the docks didnot line up. I will post the vwallpapers later.
    Just make sure that your "padding" commands are set to zero, and that the image size command is correct to the wallpaper size.
    Also be sure that you have a proper source directory for your wallpapers.

    I made an html that dissolves back and forth from the original blue and pink 4 dock wallpapers... it works perfectly and the docks lineup correctly.

    On that note, do you have any other colors of the original "light burst" wallpapers with 4 docks??

    Quote Originally Posted by FTBoomer View Post
    Just did a jailbreak last night. I have Cydia, installer, customize and winterboard. How do I get this theme into winterboard. I do NOT have ssh. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.
    If you have Cydia, go install OpenSSH from the featured packages section... then go download "FileZilla" (free) from download.com so you can ftp with your phone, then go nutz!
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 2008-08-31 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #136
    Right, try iPhonebrowser if your beginner. I've been using it since I first lay a iPhones in my hands and still good for me. I think using FTP client is too advance for beginners out there...
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

  21. #137
    Massive Massive Massive (did I say Massive ?!?) thanks stereo for the Green verison!

  22. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Just make sure that your "padding" commands are set to zero, and that the image size command is correct to the wallpaper size.
    Also be sure that you have a proper source directory for your wallpapers.

    I made an html that dissolves back and forth from the original blue and pink 4 dock wallpapers... it works perfectly and the docks lineup correctly.

    On that note, do you have any other colors of the original "light burst" wallpapers with 4 docks

    yeah i figured it out last night here is a colorchanging wallpaper addon for the theme.

    if you want to change the walpapers just add them to the private and name them 1.png through 10.png

    to change the cut time and the fade time edit the fader.js file


    to add this extract to desktop take the contents in theme folder and place it in stereo's leopard theme on the phone
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THANK OR DIE

  23. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Just make sure that your "padding" commands are set to zero, and that the image size command is correct to the wallpaper size.
    Also be sure that you have a proper source directory for your wallpapers.

    I made an html that dissolves back and forth from the original blue and pink 4 dock wallpapers... it works perfectly and the docks lineup correctly.

    On that note, do you have any other colors of the original "light burst" wallpapers with 4 docks??



    If you have Cydia, go install OpenSSH from the featured packages section... then go download "FileZilla" (free) from download.com so you can ftp with your phone, then go nutz!
    Thanks. I've clicked on the zShare link and the download just says daownload will start shortly. Waited 20 minutes and still nothing. Tried several times with no luck. Are there any mirrors?

    *edit* OK got it working. Now, how do I go in and change individual icons. For example. I want to change my twitter icon to the icon supplied be stereo? Also, where are the wallpapers stored and how do I activate them as well.

    TIA
    Last edited by FTBoomer; 2008-09-01 at 05:03 PM.

  24. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by FTBoomer View Post
    Thanks. I've clicked on the zShare link and the download just says daownload will start shortly. Waited 20 minutes and still nothing. Tried several times with no luck. Are there any mirrors?

    *edit* OK got it working. Now, how do I go in and change individual icons. For example. I want to change my twitter icon to the icon supplied be stereo? Also, where are the wallpapers stored and how do I activate them as well.

    TIA
    well i guessing you already have winterboard and the theme on your phone,to change a icon go into theme folder there is a folder named icons,go in there rename the icon you want to the name that the app display's on the springboard.to change wallpaper go in the theme folder there is different wallpapers the one that is labled Walpaper.png is the one that will be used so rename it to that and it should work fine.it is case sensitive so make sure you lable them correct.
    THANK OR DIE

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

    FTBoomer (2008-09-02), kimfamily (2008-09-02)

Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •