Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

  1. #101
    there is a weatherbug icon. What is 1337pwn.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    What is 1337pwn.
    Thanks for responding!

    It's a Xbox Live friendslist manager App from App Store.
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

  3. #103
    can you make a koi pond icon please

  4. #104
    can someone zip up their folder of icons (correctly named) and upload it? k thanks

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by spressa View Post
    can someone zip up their folder of icons (correctly named) and upload it? k thanks
    rename them urself. There are 1000s of apps. Open icon folder,look through icons if one fits the app and is not being used rename it,very simple u can do it in minutes. If u can't find one request one. Iv spent countless hours on this theme I think u can spend five minutes to mod it to it liking.

    Thanks Stereo
    THANK OR DIE

  6. #106
    1337pwn

    webclip icons for mmi and wachovia

    and a better remote icon.
    use old remote icon for teleport
    funkypunch
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-08-29 at 03:57 AM.
    THANK OR DIE

  7. #107
    stereo313 could you tell me how to get the reflexion on the icon with photoshop please

  8. #108
    i would personally like to say Thank You for this PREMIUM theme and all these excellent app icons, keep up the awesome work.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    1337pwn

    webclip icons for mmi and wachovia

    and a better remote icon.
    use old remote icon for teleport
    funkypunch
    Thanks man, A lot!

    I appreciate that. Thanks!
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

  10. #110
    Here is my rendition, with a few tweeks, i love your keypad icon by the way i would use that as the phone icon, but me and AT&T arent seeing eye to eye right now hints the NO SERVICE

    Last edited by m2sent; 2008-08-29 at 11:39 AM.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    stereo313 could you tell me how to get the reflexion on the icon with photoshop please
    sure. Resize to 80x80 or 90x95 for dock. Duplicate layer,flip vertical,select drop shadow brush set,use eraser turn down the flow and op setings a little,make the brush size about 150. Move fliped layer down to bottom of top layer.put eraser square line flush with top of image. I click it about 5 times but that depends on your settings. With a little pratice u will figure it out. Perspective images are a little more work u might have to rotate or cut in half and skew the sides up.
    THANK OR DIE

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

    Grip (2008-08-29)

  13. #112
    i love this theme.. how can i use wallpaper5 with my own background?..
    Oldschool 12" iBook G4
    Mac OS X 10.5.6
    iTunes 8.0.2
    QuickPwn 2.2.5
    2.2.1 Jailbroken 8Gig iPhone 2G - for the wifie..
    3.0 Jailbroken 16Gig iPhone 2G - my WHORE..

  14. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    i love this theme.. how can i use wallpaper5 with my own background?..
    post the paper il hook it up.
    THANK OR DIE

  15. #114
    what does that mean?..
    Oldschool 12" iBook G4
    Mac OS X 10.5.6
    iTunes 8.0.2
    QuickPwn 2.2.5
    2.2.1 Jailbroken 8Gig iPhone 2G - for the wifie..
    3.0 Jailbroken 16Gig iPhone 2G - my WHORE..

  16. #115
    post the wallpaper and il make it for you.
    THANK OR DIE

  17. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    sure. Resize to 80x80 or 90x95 for dock. Duplicate layer,flip vertical,select drop shadow brush set,use eraser turn down the flow and op setings a little,make the brush size about 150. Move fliped layer down to bottom of top layer.put eraser square line flush with top of image. I click it about 5 times but that depends on your settings. With a little pratice u will figure it out. Perspective images are a little more work u might have to rotate or cut in half and skew the sides up.
    thanks

  18. #117
    nice theme , but i dont know where to put files on ssh ); help.?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to aznbllr08 For This Useful Post:

    stereo313 (2008-08-29)

  20. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by aznbllr08 View Post
    nice theme , but i dont know where to put files on ssh ); help.?
    Private/var/stash/themes/
    I think.
    Themes shoul also have some numbers behind it.
    THANK OR DIE

  21. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by aznbllr08 View Post
    nice theme , but i dont know where to put files on ssh ); help.?
    Private/var/stash/themes/
    I think.


    If its not there, try looking in
    Private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/

  22. #120
    okay thanks ill look and see so i just drop folders in there.?

    thanks! ill see if it works

    any chance you could just port theme to cydia (:
    Last edited by aznbllr08; 2008-08-30 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •