Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    iPod Touch 2G, front & back, docked 90x100

if you want an image (any image) on the springboard instead of the stock icons i can put it on there for you as well
    Awesome! Thanks a lot! I'm fine with my springboard icon set thanks anyway.
    iPhone 3GS 32gb | iOS Jailbroked | Winterboard Custom Theme| Ultrasn0w Unlocked
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meecheeman View Post
    Hey there was a problem with the image of the 2G iPhone. It is a bmp file and when its loaded to the phone it has a white background. Can you make it a png?

sorry bout that but it is a png i even double checked. but here's a direct link..

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1/iPhone2G.png

i don't know what happened but i even tried it on my phone and it has a transparent background. let me know if it still doesn't work. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dakomo View Post
    Awesome! Thanks a lot! I'm fine with my springboard icon set thanks anyway.
    alright cool man i was talking about the springboard on the icon i made. just to clear that up.
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-04-18 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gomer, sorry man but there's a problem with the icon you posted. When uploaded the icon, the icon has white outline bordered around the icon image! when viewed on the springboard.

Could you send a fixed one? Icon as size like meecheeman have. He's icon works fantastic! I want it same size as that. Thanks!
    AMD X2 2.6GHz CPU (Overclocked @ 3.2Ghz) | Asus M2N-SLI Mobo | G.Skill DDR2800 2GB Mem
    Xbox360 Elite | XCM CPU/GPU Fan | Talismoon Fan | Xecuter NAND/JTAG | iXtreme LT Firmware
    Toyota 2JZ-GE | Turboeast Stage 1 Turbo Kit | Haltech F10x Fuel EMS | AEM Boost & A/F Gauges

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dakomo View Post
    Gomer, sorry man but there's a problem with the icon you posted. When uploaded the icon, the icon has white outline bordered around the icon image! when viewed on the springboard.

Could you send a fixed one? Icon as size like meecheeman have. He's icon works fantastic! I want it same size as that. Thanks!
    alright i'll check it out which icon?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok, SO I tried the link that you postd and its the same deal. It will only save to my comupter as a .bmp file. I tried saving it and changing it to the .png manually, but evertime I do that I get the white background.

I also tried saving different icons to see what the deal was. And the first 3 icons on page 70 save with no problem. When I tried the 2 icons you made for the iTouch my computer also wants to save those as .bmp. I have no idea what the problem is???

alright i'll check it out which icon?
    Ipod Touch 2G back icon.

Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dakomo For This Useful Post:

gomer713 (2009-04-18)

Thanks

alright i'm fixing it right now

meecheeman it don't know else you could do that sure is weird though. i posted them on photobucket as png but i could email it too you if you want.i don't know if that'll make any difference. is anyone else having this problem?

try this one dakomo
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-04-18 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try this one dakomo
    Close enough but still see a white outline in the bottom of the icon!

Thanks

haha i'm gonna fix it or i won't be able to sleep tonight. here it is

Last edited by gomer713; 2009-04-18 at 08:14 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey Gomer the emaailed version Worked!!! Thanks

Sweet! it's Perfect! Thanks again.

Thanks

No prolem fellas. Thanks for pointing out what i over looked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can someone please make this icon a .png file.

mail.bmp

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey Stereo I need to ask you a HUGE FAVOR.

Can you please start a new thread. This thread is so awesome but it has gotten way too long. At least in my opionion. Not only that could you like list every icon that you or anyone (Gomer, timrussell, etc) ever made at the end of this post. Its like I constantly change my phone's look around. And searching for 1 icon that you "think" you saw on page 26 might actually really be on page 58. It takes at least an hour to do a good run through of everything. Not to mention the other 17 pages from the older thread.

But anyway if you could just lay every single icon out like in one reply that would be greatly appreciated. Even the multiple icons of the same app, like the 4 different BIA's)that would be so cool. I mean all of them too. The good the bad and the ugly; LOL

If you can not do it or do not want to do it I totally understand. Because I know that this is a HUGE request.

Hey Stereo I need to ask you a HUGE FAVOR.

Can you please start a new thread. This thread is so awesome but it has gotten way too long. At least in my opionion. Not only that could you like list every icon that you or anyone (Gomer, timrussell, etc) ever made at the end of this post. Its like I constantly change my phone's look around. And searching for 1 icon that you "think" you saw on page 26 might actually really be on page 58. It takes at least an hour to do a good run through of everything. Not to mention the other 17 pages from the older thread.

But anyway if you could just lay every single icon out like in one reply that would be greatly appreciated. Even the multiple icons of the same app, like the 4 different BIA's)that would be so cool. I mean all of them too. The good the bad and the ugly; LOL

If you can not do it or do not want to do it I totally understand. Because I know that this is a HUGE request.
    the theme has most of the icons posted on this thread, if there was doubles for one app in the thread i took the best one and left the rest to keep the size down. starting a new thread is only gonna make it more confusing. if you want to see what's in the theme download it from the link on the first page, i always update it along with cydia. this is as easy as we can make it.

thanks
    THANK OR DIE

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

lionheartednyhc (2009-07-22)

Thanks

Can someone please make this icon a .png file.

mail.bmp
    here ya go 80x80

incase you want to dock it this one is 90x95

Hi,
    Please make this icons to .png
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sms-128x128.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Draganm; 2009-04-19 at 02:42 PM.

Default Need the following icons...
    You continue to have great icons for your themes!

I'm looking for icons for Fedex, Craigslist and Callclear...

Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quick little icon request fellaz:

Dictionary [Dictionary.com], JEOPARDY! [just the logo possibly?] Quickoffice, Baccarat Pro, Groups [I like the icon they have any way to get their icon with a reflection?] Thanks fellaz...any help with these will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bishead View Post
    You continue to have great icons for your themes!

I'm looking for icons for Fedex, Craigslist and Callclear...

Thanks!
    Give those two a try.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast