Page 48 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    alright bro i'll be making these up for you. will post back soon

no problem.

EDIT: here's Zen Bound,Theseus,Mafia 1&2,Hockey 1&2.
    Badass gomer thanks alot, the stick with the puck looks sick!!! Thanks again bro

Metal Gear if anyone can add reflection
    Last edited by West-; 2009-03-18 at 06:41 PM.
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok I found 3 more requests. Rolo, Edge, ,and PapiJump+ (or for that matter all the papi sereis need a logo, but mainly papijump+)
    Last edited by meecheeman; 2009-03-19 at 05:07 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Metal Gear

PapiJump+

Rolo

Edge

please take time to hit the 'thanks' if i helped
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-03-19 at 06:35 AM.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

iGuy (2009-03-19), JonesCroatia (2009-03-19), meecheeman (2009-03-19), mutigerdave (2009-03-27), stereo313 (2009-04-09), timrussell22 (2009-03-19), West- (2009-03-19)

Default request
    Gomer, please do my icon requests, I have been requesting these for 3 weeks but no luck in getting a response from either of you, Stereo, Tim .. please help! See my post below that I had requested on Feb 26 and Mar 10 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rtejani View Post
    Hey guys,

I had posted some icon requests over a week back but it seems like it got lost somewhere, I am posting it again, would appreciate all your help. Needless to say, this theme is rocking!!

zSHARE - iPhone Pictures.png

Thanks

^alright man sorry I forgot about those I'll post back soon probably tomorrow

Thanks

Gomer, please do my icon requests, I have been requesting these for 3 weeks but no luck in getting a response from either of you, Stereo, Tim .. please help! See my post below that I had requested on Feb 26 and Mar 10 ...
    Man your lucky gomer is a nice guy, You couldve said that in a totally different way then you did. You came off as very rude. All you had to say was something like. "Hey gomer I dont know if you overlooked my icon requests but if you got time could you please look at it again"

If I was gomer I wouldnt do **** for you!!! But like I said your lucky gomer is nice..
    Also thanks for the Metal Gear icon gomer. That game is badass!

New apps if anyone can find anything I looked but came up empty, I was looking for more then just the golf
    ball for Let's Golf, I searched for Hot Shot Golf icons but nothing good.

InspectorGadget
    Let's golf!
    1 vs 100
    Last edited by West-; 2009-03-19 at 03:20 PM.

These are for West, at least he's a gracious enough dude to appreciate the efforts of others. Its people like Rtejani that made me quit making icons for people many months ago.

Rename as necessary... BTW, GO WINGS!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 2009-03-19 at 06:17 PM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheOnlyest For This Useful Post:

gomer713 (2009-03-19), stereo313 (2009-04-09), timrussell22 (2009-03-19), West- (2009-03-19)

Cheers modifiers

Can someone stereo-ize attached icons? I made backgrounds transparent, now all we need is reflection and proper icon resize. Btw, this is my choice for Bounce On, Crayon, iSteam and NervSounds.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bounce-.png   -crayon.png   -isteam.png   -nervsounds.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    ...gomer is a nice guy
    Haha Thanks bro
    here's

InspectorGadget

Let's golf!(didn't know TheOnlyest already made some, sorry bout that) so use whatever you want.

1 vs 100

@Rtejani
    InspiredOnes,AiportMania,WhiteNoise

and the hardest of them all

i think i got them all, cuz all i seen was 3 icons from that screen shot you had (next time you can just post the screen shot with-in the thread) i rather not download.thanks

@JonesCroatia i don't know if i Stereo-ized them but i did add reflections

to save Tim and myself sometime,please keep the requests detailed and with accurate spelling.and i find myself downloading some of these apps just cuz they've got cool icons haha, the free ones that is. thanks fellas
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-03-19 at 10:39 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

JonesCroatia (2009-03-19), Rtejani (2009-03-20), stereo313 (2009-04-09), timrussell22 (2009-03-19), West- (2009-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    These are for West, at least he's a gracious enough dude to appreciate the efforts of others. Its people like Rtejani that made me quit making icons for people many months ago.

Thanks for the compliments man, also thanks for the golf icons the golf bag looks nice....Damn right about the WINGS!!!
    Can you say repeat?

Gomer thanks for the icons as well its cool about the lets golf icon, I use that for lets golf and the golf bag that TheOnlyest made for Ernie Els Golf so it worked out great.
    Last edited by West-; 2009-03-19 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/raptorbear2001/Fandango1.png[/IMG]
    I just noticed when I put it on my phone that there's a line right above the F...its acually looks very bad...could you fix it

Normally I would let this go, but let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not "required" to fulfill any icon requests. I do so because I enjoy it. So before you go and call anyone out, why don't you download a photo editing program (GIMP, it's free) and figure out how to create icons yourself. It really wasn't that difficult to make most of the icons I did.

Anyways, to make this post not a complete waste. Here are some icons.

Another one for MGSTouch and two for Alien Abuse (Alien Vs Predator type game)

"If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

gomer713 (2009-03-20), stereo313 (2009-04-09)

Thanks

^^^same reason i do it.oh and that it keeps me outta trouble. i bought photoshop last week sometime and noticed it wasn't much different then GIMP. but you do have to play with both of them ALOT to get the hang of it cause the reflection can get VERY hard. most cases its pretty easy, it's like playing your favorite video game for real.

here's that Fandango Hec sorry bout that i over looked it. Thanks for lettin me know tho.

Last edited by gomer713; 2009-03-20 at 12:41 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

stereo313 (2009-04-09)

Hey West, I sincerely did not mean to be rude and sorry if this came across in my post. Much like you and others here, I am also very grateful to those dedicated folks like Gomer, Stereo, Tim ... that have made this theme as great as it is and spend so much time to fulfill our requests. Interesting how people instantly start judging you ... anyway I am sorry if I came across as rude to you or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Man your lucky gomer is a nice guy, You couldve said that in a totally different way then you did. You came off as very rude. All you had to say was something like. "Hey gomer I dont know if you overlooked my icon requests but if you got time could you please look at it again"

If I was gomer I wouldnt do **** for you!!! But like I said your lucky gomer is nice..
    Also thanks for the Metal Gear icon gomer. That game is badass!

New apps if anyone can find anything I looked but came up empty, I was looking for more then just the golf
    ball for Let's Golf, I searched for Hot Shot Golf icons but nothing good.

InspectorGadget
    Let's golf!
    1 vs 100
    Once again, much like West, I am also gracious enough to appreciate the efforts of others if it did not come across in my post already I am not sure how else to express it. You can probably see from my post count that I am new to this board and am usually hesitant to post ... this is probably one of the reasons so people dont judge me or jump on me for something that may have come across as wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post

I understand that you or no one else on this board is required to do anything and you do so because you enjoy it. I am not calling anyone out on anything, it was just a humble request, guess I should refrain from posting and just wait till someone else requests.

Quote Originally Posted by timrussell22 View Post
    Normally I would let this go, but let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not "required" to fulfill any icon requests. I do so because I enjoy it. So before you go and call anyone out, why don't you download a photo editing program (GIMP, it's free) and figure out how to create icons yourself. It really wasn't that difficult to make most of the icons I did.

Anyways, to make this post not a complete waste. Here are some icons.

Another one for MGSTouch and two for Alien Abuse (Alien Vs Predator type game)

Thanks for doing the 3 icons. I appreciate your time and effort.
    Last edited by Rtejani; 2009-03-20 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtejani For This Useful Post:

timrussell22 (2009-03-21)

Thanks

^ that's why i made the icons anyway. i think this is why this thread has been active for as long as it has, i mean this is a Forum and the internet to say the least, so don't be surprised if things get taken the wrong way. weather it be intended or not. this is a mass majority of people we're talkin about interpeting only by what we read. but anyway about the icons if any of mine are messed up in anyway please lemme know like Hec pointed out there not all perfect and sometimes need touched up.

and Tim i'd like to know what your setting your Opacity to, you know just so we're on the same page for the reflections mine is at usually 47-50.

oh yeah we're on our way (kinda) to beat Realized icon set still alot to go they got a little over 1300. but they also have like 10 for phone app, 7 for calculator,and so on. you know that don't really count. haha
    Last edited by gomer713; 2009-03-20 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks

I didnt think we were close to 1300? LOL I know I have 1066 icons but quite a few doubles...Heres a few I could use if anyone has time, These are icons I found. The ones I could use that I couldnt find are

Fieldgoal
    BlitzFootball
    Agency Wars

3 Point

3PtHoops

Games2

THANKS!~
    Last edited by West-; 2009-03-20 at 05:58 PM.

Go wings!!!
    THANK OR DIE

i need

sport1.de

Thanks
    Last edited by nreo20; 2009-03-20 at 10:32 PM.

No hard feeling there Rtejani. I figured it was just taken out of context.

Here are some of your requests there West. Yeah, it took the easy ones.
    3 Points, 3PtHoops, Games2

Gomer, I usually set the opacity to no more than 40 after I mess with the fade.

Here is one for Agency Wars, it is a little boring but well.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-03-21 at 01:02 AM.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

gomer713 (2009-03-21), stereo313 (2009-04-09), West- (2009-03-21)

Thanks

Thanks alot tim, agency wars is just fine I like the look of just text sometimes.

Page 48 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast