Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

love this theme, and it keeps getting better and better. one request though...would anyone be willing to make a myspace icon? i saw the facebook one posted, but didn't see one for myspace...any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    chris

there is a myspace icon
    THANK OR DIE

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

christopherklinck (2009-01-08)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoMicah View Post
    How do you change the wallpaper and ipod icon to black?

I see where people say to go
    here/here/here/here and you can change the icons or background.
    Are these folders on the iphone or on my mac?
    It's in your iPhone. since you are using a mac i would recommend a program named diskaid. it will allow you to view all the contents of your iphone. In order to change your wallpaper you need winterboard on your iPhone. as far4 as icon changing, once again use winterboard. You could however replace the default icon for the ipod with diskaid, but if you are new to all of this just download stereos theme, its the best out

could anyone give this pic a shot? if it's a real pain, then forget it, i was just looking for some sort of movie rental icon to use for my redbox online rental app. any help would be appreciated, and please forgive me for my earlier request...guess i didn't give the icon set a thorough look through at first glance.

thanks,
    chris
    Attached Images Attached Images  

request please.....

rick rocketson
    cowabunga
    wordplay
    chimpslite
    Chicktionary
    puzzle loop
    Sinksub
    Burnball
    Bloomberg

thanks in advance

Thanks

At least two have already been submitted (Puzzloop & ChimpLite). If they don't automatically work check the wording of the icon against the name of your App.
    Last edited by iGuy; 2009-01-09 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iGuy View Post
    At least two have already been submitted (Puzzloop & ChimpLite). If they don't automatically work check the wording of the icon against the name of your App.
    if any thing is spelled wrong please let me know the correct spelling
    THANK OR DIE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

Cam23 (2009-01-11)

Can i get an icon for UNO, Hero Of Sparta and SimCity?

The posted SimCity icon shows up very choppy and the reflection very visible.

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    Can i get an icon for UNO, Hero Of Sparta and SimCity?

The posted SimCity icon shows up very choppy and the reflection very visible.
    Look back a few pages timrussel posted icons for UNO, and Hero of Sparta. If your refering to the SimCity icon posted by Stereo posted the reflection is quite visible but does the job.
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

timrussell22 (2009-01-12)

love all the new icons.. here are a couple i need please..

sweet tooth..
    wunder radio..
    chronicles of inotia.. BEST RPG ON THE IPHONE.. lol
    uno..
    tic tac toe.
    blank spaces.. its an app.. lol

thanks again guys..
    Oldschool 12" iBook G4
    Mac OS X 10.5.6
    iTunes 8.0.2
    QuickPwn 2.2.5
    2.2.1 Jailbroken 8Gig iPhone 2G - for the wifie..
    3.0 Jailbroken 16Gig iPhone 2G - my WHORE..

Here is one for redbox and here is the one I did previously for UNO.

Here are two of the requests and a couple more I did.

Chicktionary, burnball, Monkey Bash, Sky Thunder, Star Trigon, iFroggyPrince

You will probably have to rename some. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-01-13 at 02:16 AM.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

Iron10 (2009-01-13), stereo313 (2009-01-13), West- (2009-01-14)

thanks so much tim. Really appreciate you taking the time.

Sorry guys but I looks like I will be down for awhile. My home computer is crapping out on me...again. It keeps freezing up on startup and when it doesn't freeze up the internet doesn't work. But the internet does work when I start in Safe Mode with Networking...go figure. I'm about to start over and reinstall windows. I truly hate computers sometimes.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

Thanks

Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope for all our sakes (and yours obviously) you're back on line soon.

I'd like to see a good icon for sweettooth as well...but heres one i made for Weather/Weatherbug made it from an image from Katras Weather HD...and one that i made for Cydia from the Appstore icon i found on here(i used my logo in place of the apple logo for 1 of them (i do custom shoes, so i thought my logo fit the concept of customizing)- may need to rename files...I also posted some pics of my screen, i customized this theme with myown logos and etc, so everything you see was all put together as one theme...as I said above I do custom artwork on shoes as well as a t-shirt line, company name is Pen.Ink Design Co...hence the logo everywhere.

Name:  Cydia.png
Views: 740
Size:  6.4 KB Name:  Cydia1.png
Views: 740
Size:  6.0 KB Name:  WeatherBug.png
Views: 733
Size:  13.5 KB

-phone-pic-019.png -phone-pic-020.png -phone-pic-018.png -phone-pic-022.png -phone-pic-021.png
    Last edited by BCartier; 2009-01-17 at 07:16 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BCartier For This Useful Post:

timrussell22 (2009-01-23)

could someone please cut and resize these two images into icons (die cut to match stereo's theme icons w/reflections)? i know the safari has already been done, but i like the bright coloring of this specific one....thanks to whoever can help!

Well I am finally back. I have been trying to come up with one for Sweettooth since it has been requested a couple times, but I haven't had much luck. I did find/make some bluetooth icons that could possible be used for now. The last one is my attempt for a Sweettooth icon. It has a white bluetooth logo behind it and a reflection but you can't see it on here.

Here is one for X Plane Helicopter, a Rolex face w/ reflection for the LiveTime app, and the Maxim Girl

Here is one for The Chronicles of Inotia although I have no idea what it is called to get it to work. I tried Feanor2Touch and The Chronicles of .... I still could not get it to work. If someone figures it out, let everyone know.

iPh0wned--do you have a 4 or a 5 icon dock? Let me know so I can make the Safari icon the correct size.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-03-12 at 09:21 PM.
    -Rickson Gracie

23. The Following User Says Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

iPh0wned (2009-01-23)

Request Icon

Scrabble
    Wackylands
    Photo play : find it
    Tangram puzzle Prro

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by chazzy; 2009-01-23 at 01:02 PM.

thanks tim!

There is already one for Scrabble, 1112 (page 39) and you can use the icon for TanZan for Tangram Puzzle Pro. Here is one WackyLands and some other ones I did recently.

Taptatop, SentryAlpha, Bobby Carrot Forever, Trapped: Undead Infection, Fart

It is always hard to see the ones that have white in them, but there is something there.
    -Rickson Gracie

Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast