Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Stereo's Leopard is by far the best available!
    Stereo what will be included in the new cydia update? is it just a recap of all the new icons since the laast update?

BTW Thanks for the SimCity icon, you rock!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popimpg View Post
    Stereo's Leopard is by far the best available!
    Stereo what will be included in the new cydia update? is it just a recap of all the new icons since the laast update?

BTW Thanks for the SimCity icon, you rock!!!!

I agree it is the best there is, I have modified themes for myself but always only use a different theme for a day and end up back with Stereos. 588icons stereo? thats it LOL j/k some how my Icon folder is up to 707 icons LMAO

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Stereo I made a new Safari icon I hope you don't mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are a few a made recently. I am trying to get better at the fade on the reflection.
    Gamelab, Cricket Game, Rotorumpus, EagleZ, Animals of Mass Distrucion (A.O.M.D.)

You have to rename the last one A.O.M.D.. to get it to work.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

stereo313 (2009-01-05), West- (2008-12-29)

Doom
    vlingo
    CrazyTanks

would be nice

Thanks

You can use this for CrazyTanks, I don't have anything for the others.

First off, thank you to Stereo and everyone else who has pitched in to make this theme. It is truly amazing.

I have a few icon requests:

CameraBag
    TimmyMe
    Crash Kart
    12seconds
    Scoops

With those icons, my set will be complete and perfect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Check out fresh tee's from T.O.
    Dam'd Apparel

vlingo, Doom, Retro, Froot Groove, 5th Grader, Dusktreaders (a horrible game BTW)

There is already one for Crash Kart. It is called iFuse.

TimmyMe, Scoops, 12seconds (the last two look good on the phone, terrible on here...trust me)

Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-01-06 at 01:36 AM.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

ajacob24 (2009-01-06), mtj (2009-01-08), stereo313 (2009-01-06)

Thanks

I can help ya with two.
    Crash Kart CameraBag

Oh if you want to add reflection to these tim Also if you can find anything for SILENT HILL and InviciBall my newest games.

Ask Homer and AllStarQB

Last edited by West-; 2009-01-06 at 01:35 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

ajacob24 (2009-01-06), timrussell22 (2009-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    I can help ya with two.
    Crash Kart CameraBag

Quote Originally Posted by timrussell22 View Post
    TimmyMe, Scoops, 12seconds (the last two look good on the phone, terrible on here...trust me)

Amazing! My icon set is complete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png  
    Check out fresh tee's from T.O.
    Dam'd Apparel

I'm glad you like. It is always cool to see them on a screenshot. Here are a couple more.

5th Grader, Booty Blocks, 2 for Foxie Hunny, Sneezies, Tiki Towers, Ask Homer, Allstar QB

Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-01-06 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Added Ask Homer and Allstar QB...thanks West.
    -Rickson Gracie

15. The Following User Says Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

stereo313 (2009-01-06)

1 question lol dumb question none the less..

so i went into the Stero_leopard's folder > Icons ...and i can find all the icons that come with the theme

but how do i find the ones that are the original ones? like the stuff i install off of App Store they come up with a default icon and i dunno where those are located so I can change them..

for example i installed a To Do list and when i went into Icons i saw a bunch of ToDo list icons but none of the them was the original one that i wanted to change?

anyone that knows this please help and thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post

so i went into the Stero_leopard's folder > Icons ...and i can find all the icons that come with the theme

but how do i find the ones that are the original ones? like the stuff i install off of App Store they come up with a default icon and i dunno where those are located so I can change them..

for example i installed a To Do list and when i went into Icons i saw a bunch of ToDo list icons but none of the them was the original one that i wanted to change?

OK, I'm a little confused about the question....But i'll try my best to help you out.
    If you are using the stereo theme through winterboard then all the icons in that theme will match up to all application icons you have on your phone. So you shouldnt be seeing any default icons on your phone. What icon are you trying to change???? But if you are still seeing the default icon, then You need to check the spelling of the icon in the stereo icon folder and fix it if it isnt right.
    To answer your other question the default .png files used by AppStore apps are located in var/root/mobile/Applications/
    each app will have its own set of a long string of numbers and in each folder you will find the default png file.
    I hope that helped!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to popimpg For This Useful Post:

TheJoker (2009-01-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Also if you can find anything for SILENT HILL
    One for Silent Hill would be good but in the meantime I'm using the one originally for anatomy (just changed the name to suit):

Once again thanks to Stereo, Tim and everyone else who has contributed to this awesome theme.

(Got a bit of time to myself this week so I might start having a go at teaching myself how to make some).

Dont mess with app store default icons. They are in the the apps folder and if u mess with them the app will not work. Winter board does not replace them. Instead it makes its own springboard before the iphone OS can. Just make sure whatever icon u want to iuse is named the exact way it is labeled on the springboard.
    If is (To Do). Label the icon in stereo icon folder. To Do.png

Thanks
    THANK OR DIE

21. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

TheJoker (2009-01-07)

Here are a few for SILENT HILL.

The first one is from the game, but it will probably not show up on here because it is mostly white. If you have a light colored background I would suggest using one of the last two. I didn't even realize that there was a Silent Hill iPhone game, but now I got it too.

This is what I got so far for InvinciBall. Not my best work, but I guess it will do for now.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 2009-01-07 at 12:05 AM.
    -Rickson Gracie

23. The Following User Says Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

West- (2009-01-06)

Thanks alot popimpg and stereo for all your help!

now i know not to change the springboard icons but i can rename the steroes icons...

1 question for you though stereo....how do i view the original springboard icons? so i can find that exact name and rename the file in the stereos leopard program....

Thanks

1 question for you though stereo....how do i view the original springboard icons? so i can find that exact name and rename the file in the stereos leopard program....
    In Winterboard just make sure you don't have either of the "No Docked/Undocked Icon Labels" ticked and the correct name will show beneath whatever icon you're using. It won't matter what Theme you're using as the names will be the same. Then just change any icons you'd prefer to use to EXACTLY the same name (spelling, capitals & spaces all count).

For example, the "silent hill" icon you want to use should be named "SILENT HILL.pgn".

Hopefully that makes sense.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iGuy For This Useful Post:

TheJoker (2009-01-07)

thanks alot iGuys! works a charm!

How do you change the wallpaper and ipod icon to black?

I see where people say to go
    here/here/here/here and you can change the icons or background.
    Are these folders on the iphone or on my mac?
    Last edited by EmoMicah; 2009-01-07 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast