Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

Hey stero love your theme
    I'd appreciate it if someone could make:

MazeFinger
    Dactyl

Quote Originally Posted by blazerbeliever17 View Post
    Hey stero love your theme
    I'd appreciate it if someone could make:

MazeFinger
    Dactyl
    I got you covered, I'll need you to post a screenshot with labels showing
    If You Needed It, Like It Or It Was Helpful -Click THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post
    thanks for that well thought insightful post-

Maybe You should look through the thread and see none of them ALREADY Posted-
    Technically Everest was already posted, because I posted it. I said you could use if for Shaky Summit or Everest. But I'll post it for you again anyways. Here are some others I tried to come up with for you and two more just for the heck of it.

You'll probably have to rename some.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

There's the screenshot
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by blazerbeliever17 View Post

There's the screenshot
    Thank you!
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images   

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Obi_JuaN For This Useful Post:

blazerbeliever17 (2008-11-03)

Banned
    Thanks

Thank you very much TIM those are GREAT!!!

2 is some...
    Sorry for trying to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkXR6T View Post
    Couple more...
    iTicTac...
    Quote Originally Posted by timrussell22 View Post
    Here are a few I just did.
    Can either be used for the Shaky Summit game or the Everest matching game.

This is why I stopped contributing icons and help in this thread a long time ago... Too many jagoffs around here that contribute NOTHING but rude and smartass remarks toward the people they're asking help from!! Unbelieveable...
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

I've contributed some, so does this mean I can be a smartass and be rude? Come on man, quit being so sensitive. Welcome to the World of Forums, where everyone is a jerk. If you keep getting offended, why come back. It's simple really. I really mean that in the nicest way possible. Everyone appreciates all you have contributed, but come on. I could have easily posted a "smartass" comment to Carrbone but I did not because it would have done absolutely nothing positive for this forum. If you want to "take your ball and go home" that is fine, no one is going to stop you. Also, if you want, feel free to respond with your own "smartass" comment. I promise, I won't get offended and I'll still help out as best I can.
    "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it"
    -Rickson Gracie

Quote Originally Posted by timrussell22 View Post
    I've contributed some, so does this mean I can be a smartass and be rude? Come on man, quit being so sensitive. Welcome to the World of Forums, where everyone is a jerk. If you keep getting offended, why come back. It's simple really. I really mean that in the nicest way possible. Everyone appreciates all you have contributed, but come on. I could have easily posted a "smartass" comment to Carrbone but I did not because it would have done absolutely nothing positive for this forum. If you want to "take your ball and go home" that is fine, no one is going to stop you. Also, if you want, feel free to respond with your own "smartass" comment. I promise, I won't get offended and I'll still help out as best I can.
    I dont think i'm being sensitive at all... I simply take these comments as a kick in the teeth from people asking for help!
    If you gave a few dollars to a homeless guy, and he punched you in the mouth in return... would you run up to the next homeless guy you saw and hand him money?? I seriously doubt it.
    I simply wont waste my time or efforts on people who dont appreciate it.

And for the record, I have no problem with you, or 90% of the other people who frequent this thread... and I didnt write the "bad apple" theory.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Alright fellas, lets be easy...the way both of you view this is to be respected (we're all different)..so let it go and keep contributing as you both feel fit

BTW,
    Stereo, answer your pm box when you get a chance - Thanks

Can someone add the reflection to these icons for me?...tried myself using paint.net, but wasnt happy with the results...thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -y-text.png  

Quote Originally Posted by BCartier View Post
    Can someone add the reflection to these icons for me?...tried myself using paint.net, but wasnt happy with the results...thanks in advance
    Here you go, Im not sure on the icon names so in the future please post a screenshot with labels - Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obi_JuaN For This Useful Post:

BCartier (2008-11-09), rayzah_blade (2008-11-06)

Nevermind... Beat me to it.
    Last edited by WinkXR6T; 2008-11-03 at 11:24 PM.

I think some of these were requested awhile back.
    Frogger, PegJump, Pole Position, Neverputt(can be used for whatever golf game you would like)

I could not figure out what Pole Position one I liked best so I posted them both.

About earlier, I guess we can agree to disagree on some things. I just think there are more important things to concern ourselves with besides what someone says on a forum. And it appears that I am guilty of this as well.

I just downloaded South Park Imagination Land, so here is another for that.
    Last edited by timrussell22; 2008-11-04 at 02:18 AM. Reason: update
    -Rickson Gracie

18. The Following User Says Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

stereo313 (2008-11-15)

Thanks alot, Ill keep that in mind, sorry...I just normally rename them myself when getting ready to use them

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCartier View Post
    Thanks alot, Ill keep that in mind, sorry...I just normally rename them myself when getting ready to use them
    I do the same, makes it easier to structure my icons... anyways, Stereo, thanks so frickin much, I've been using this theme since it's original on customize, and absolutely love it!!!

hey guys...i did some searching but cant find any satisfactory icons for a couple apps: iMaze, PocketHoops and SmackAToon

Thanks alot in advance!!

First of all: Big Thx for this great Theme!

I'm searching for the following Icons:

Aki Mahjong, Shanghai - or just 2 different Mahjong Icons
    Pinball RC and Inferno - like above 2 different Pinball Icons
    Tap Tap and Tap Tap NIN - 2 different Guitar Hero or TTR Icons

Why 2 of them: Because I sorted my Games and same games are in one row.

Thx in advance

Greets, Titus
    Last edited by Titus74.at; 2009-02-16 at 08:55 PM.

Here's some for ya.

I could not really find any good pinball type pics. I guess the last one could be used for one though.
    -Rickson Gracie

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timrussell22 For This Useful Post:

notovich (2008-11-10), stereo313 (2008-11-15), Titus74.at (2008-11-09)

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast