Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

Can anyone teach me how to change the icons and etc for Stereo's Leopard?

thanks alot!!

To the Onlyest....
    Well it appears as if I have fallen into the site of someone who thinks they need to chime in. If you look at my posts you will see that I am thanking Stereo and also expressing my admiration for his theme.
    Some of us would love to create these icons on our own but just don't have the resources or knowledge just yet to do so.
    I see and have already used the icons that Stereo has posted so I by no means need to have a seeing eye dog to help me find my way.
    Stereo has mentioned in this post that if we would like to have an icon to please request it and he will see what he can do. That is what I did.

Stereo thanks again for all your help and my phone is admired by many thanks to you!!! I Thank You.

As for the Onlyest, please back up into the space you call yours because I don't need anyone trying to put me into my place.
    Oh if you’re so concerned about me looking back a few posts to find icons already there, maybe you can have a look yourself and you will see that iDoodle2Lite was already done as well.

By the way, thanks for your icon it looks good on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Stereo, let me help you out on this one...

DUDE, go back a few pages in this thread, almost all the icons you need have been posted in this thread within the last week! Hell, Bubbles is posted about 10 posts behind yours!!
    The rest of them have icons in the most recent release that will suit your needs if you simply rename the files to your app name... Example: rename iGuitar.png to TyroTuner.png!!

The only icons you need that I think don't already exist are:
    iDoodle2lite
    KidsMathFun

You guys are lucky Stereo has SO much more patience than I do... its time some of you knuckle-heads start doing some research or perhaps even contribute something to this theme, rather than expecting everyone else to do everything for you!!!

Here's yet ANOTHER contribution from me (no reflection of course)... glad to see many of you guys are using and liking some of my other icons!
    Convertor (or any unit convertor app)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to balistikb For This Useful Post:

TheOnlyest (2008-10-01)

Stereo (or anyone) is there anyway to eliminate the "Loading" screen. THough a cool concept it seems to delay the loading of the actual page. My load screen stays up for about 5 secs. THanks. By the way I use DiskAid to get into the OS.

AlvinBMX, you will need to SSH or diskaid type program to get into the Phones structure. DO you have either of these and are you comfortable using them?
    Last edited by crupp; 2008-09-30 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by crupp View Post
    Stereo (or anyone) is there anyway to eliminate the "Loading" screen.
    Delete the ''folders'' folder from the main theme folder... done.

Thanks

I'm currently using this theme with a combination of stacks and categories and loving it. Would it be possible to get different category icons? You already have games made but I can't find anything suitable for apps, tools, misc., and media. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by markman80 View Post
    I'm currently using this theme with a combination of stacks and categories and loving it. Would it be possible to get different category icons? You already have games made but I can't find anything suitable for apps, tools, misc., and media. Thanks in advance.
    apps
    games
    media
    misc
    tools
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    THANK OR DIE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

markman80 (2008-10-01)

Stereo (or anyone) is there anyway to eliminate the "Loading" screen. THough a cool concept it seems to delay the loading of the actual page. My load screen stays up for about 5 secs. THanks. By the way I use DiskAid to get into the OS.

AlvinBMX, you will need to SSH or diskaid type program to get into the Phones structure. DO you have either of these and are you comfortable using them?
    thanks alot

i've figured everything out...

Loving this theme!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for icons for the following:

-Line Rider
    -Weight Track
    -Evernote
    -Receipts
    -Bugdom 2
    -Twittelator
    -Photogene
    -Podcaster
    -ToneFXs
    -Scribular

I have a wierd problem with the new update (from Cydia). My lock screen show a wallpaper screen with the transparent docks (3). Is there a way to set my own lock screen pic. Everytime I try to change the image to an image i have saved the save does not take and i have the wallpaper pick with the 3 trans. docks. Can someone point me in the right dierction to change this? THanks! Here's my latest:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -latest.jpg  
    Last edited by crupp; 2008-10-01 at 04:31 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I have a wierd problem with the new update (from Cydia). My lock screen show a wallpaper screen with the transparent docks (3). Is there a way to set my own lock screen pic. Everytime I try to change the image to an image i have saved the save does not take and i have the wallpaper pick with the 3 trans. docks. Can someone point me in the right dierction to change this? THanks! Here's my latest:
    hi
    can you upload that ipod icon or tell me where you got it...thanks
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Quote Originally Posted by balistikb View Post
    To the Onlyest....
    Well it appears as if I have fallen into the site of someone who thinks they need to chime in. If you look at my posts you will see that I am thanking Stereo and also expressing my admiration for his theme.
    Some of us would love to create these icons on our own but just don't have the resources or knowledge just yet to do so.
    I see and have already used the icons that Stereo has posted so I by no means need to have a seeing eye dog to help me find my way.
    Stereo has mentioned in this post that if we would like to have an icon to please request it and he will see what he can do. That is what I did.

Stereo thanks again for all your help and my phone is admired by many thanks to you!!! I Thank You.

As for the Onlyest, please back up into the space you call yours because I don't need anyone trying to put me into my place.
    Oh if you’re so concerned about me looking back a few posts to find icons already there, maybe you can have a look yourself and you will see that iDoodle2Lite was already done as well.

By the way, thanks for your icon it looks good on my phone.
    Oh man, just dropping by to add some more icons.... but rather, i'm going to take your advice!
    No more chiming in for me... i'm going to ''back up into the space I call mine". I'm glad you like the icon... enjoy it, it'll be the last! Before I go, here's a few of my current screenshots... Cheers everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png  
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 2008-10-01 at 06:49 PM.

Is there a way to remove the loading thing when I open a app? I know I can remove the images but I was wondering if there is another way.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post2327141 THis is the psot with a link to an icon folder set up by Stereo. There are some other cool ones in there as well.

King...Delete the ''folders'' folder from the main theme folder. That will do the trick. Thank onlyyest, he's the one that told me
    Last edited by crupp; 2008-10-01 at 07:13 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crupp For This Useful Post:

Ice9812 (2008-10-01), kingofthechi (2008-10-01)

Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Loving this theme!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for icons for the following:

-Line Rider
    -Weight Track
    -Evernote
    -Receipts
    -Bugdom 2
    -Twittelator
    -Photogene
    -Podcaster
    -ToneFXs
    -Scribular
    post screenshot with labels showing
    THANK OR DIE

-Line Rider

-Weight Track

-Evernote

-Receipts

-Bugdom 2

-Twittelator Pro

-Photogene

-Podcaster

-Scribular

Before you go can you make me another icon?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Oh man, just dropping by to add some more icons.... but rather, i'm going to take your advice!
    No more chiming in for me... i'm going to ''back up into the space I call mine". I'm glad you like the icon... enjoy it, it'll be the last! Before I go, here's a few of my current screenshots... Cheers everyone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post2327141 THis is the psot with a link to an icon folder set up by Stereo. There are some other cool ones in there as well.

King...Delete the ''folders'' folder from the main theme folder. That will do the trick. Thank onlyyest, he's the one that told me
    Thank you for that link there are some new and cool icons in that folder....but the ipod icon that you use in your screen shot was not in there ...

would you mind posting it here for me?....

Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Heres an LRG lockscreen and wallpaper if youre a fan of the clothing line.

Thanks to stereo for the shelves so I could make the wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.jpg   -wallpaper.png  
    If You Needed It, Like It Or It Was Helpful -Click THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    Thank you for that link there are some new and cool icons in that folder....but the ipod icon that you use in your screen shot was not in there ...

would you mind posting it here for me?....

Thank you

Sure here ya' go:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crupp For This Useful Post:

Ice9812 (2008-10-01), iGuy (2008-10-02)

Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast