Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Family Guy SMS Bubbles

Default Family Guy SMS Bubbles
    I threw these together using kurosagi's calvin & hobbes bubbles as a template (Thanks!).

There is a blue, green, and orange for each of them in the zip file...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to s2kpdx For This Useful Post:

40_ounce (2008-09-06), aerojb (2008-04-19), cjude003 (2011-02-08), erkansonmez (2008-04-19), illcaptive (2008-09-07), intrigue2k (2008-08-04), LeathaFace (2008-03-26), MPS3 (2008-09-16), Shadxow (2008-05-17), Streetcat (2010-10-27), wao1201 (2008-03-26)

Are they suppose to be only 44x32 pixels? And isn't it a problem they are all with the face on the right and bubble on the left?

Quote Originally Posted by psychonikeo View Post
    Are they suppose to be only 44x32 pixels? And isn't it a problem they are all with the face on the right and bubble on the left?
    Yes, the size they are works. And the iPhone automatically switches the direction they are facing.... See my attached picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_9010.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cool.

how do I install these into my iPhone?

ssh into your phone and go to var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat1Images &var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat2Images

!!

These are amazing, but where are the Calvin and Hobbes ones!?! *Goes off to search*

These are nice Thanx *runs to top of pg to hit the thanx button* ok im back yea...thanx dude!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Tried searching but didn't find the calvin and hobbes ones... Can I get a link please?

Thanks !!!

Cute bubbles ^_^
    I think ... I do ... in my utopia ...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324941&dateline=12156  49304

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBito View Post
    !!

These are amazing, but where are the Calvin and Hobbes ones!?! *Goes off to search*
    I had a backup I found in my laptop so I zipped it up for you. Includes the Calvin & Hobbes one plus a Dilbert version.

Download here

Where can I find a template so that I can make my own?

Im trying to add theses to my phone but im not sure what is ssh to your phone mean?

Also how do you transfer an rar file to your phone? I figured out how to transfer the zip files through i phone browser, but i cant get the rar files to go.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by wil View Post
    Im trying to add theses to my phone but im not sure what is ssh to your phone mean?

Also how do you transfer an rar file to your phone? I figured out how to transfer the zip files through i phone browser, but i cant get the rar files to go.

Thanks in advance.
    Why would you want to transfer a zip or rar to the phone?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

wil (2008-04-19)

Thanks in advance.
    sorry - you fail

"Sorry you fail" sorry your'e an *******. I figured it out.

I had trouble with the rar file because i didnt have a program to unzip them. But i figured that out so, no longer need help with that. I have learned a tremendous amount of information from these forums and thank everyone that has positively contributed to them. Their is truly a great bunch of people here. Excluding the know it all with his 45 posts, who's only help was sorry you fail. Like i said above what i think of him
    Last edited by wil; 2008-04-19 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    ssh into your phone and go to var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat1Images &var/mobile/Library/Customize/Chat2Images
    i'm not really good at this but would i need to create new folders?

Thanks

you would need to have customize installed for a start.

to just replace the sms bubbles via ssh they are located at:

/Applications/MobileSMS/

replace:

Balloon_1.png
    and
    Balloon_2.png

with the downloaded ones of your choice.

remember to back the originals up, as the novelty of the family guy ones rub off after a day or so.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to reeko For This Useful Post:

ProjectGSX (2008-09-02)

"Sorry you fail" sorry your'e an *******. I figured it out.

I had trouble with the rar file because i didnt have a program to unzip them. But i figured that out so, no longer need help with that. I have learned a tremendous amount of information from these forums and thank everyone that has positively contributed to them. Their is truly a great bunch of people here. Excluding the know it all with his 45 posts, who's only help was sorry you fail. Like i said above what i think of him
    Dude - rather than asking a question asked too many times and taking away from the discussion on the actual images, use the search button, or go to the bar at the top of the website that says "Guides" and click it.

It's not my fault you have no etiquette and spam the boards with newbie posts.

I got it to work... I really like family guy so I'm gonna leave it under the CUSTOMIZE folders.. thanks for the help. :thumbs:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast