Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sports Themes

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Now that I don't know. I use PC.

are your themes summerboard 2.1 ready???

Thanks

No I haven't released any yet! I will be updating all the previous sport themes once I finish the requests on the list!

Thanks

I know you're busy and I love the work you're doing...
    Can you do an Ohio State Buckeyes theme?

Thanks

Added!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unknownentry For This Useful Post:

EvilGenius (2007-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amalone87 View Post
    Added!
    Where you saying the Buckeyes theme was added?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtudor View Post
    Where you saying the Buckeyes theme was added?
    Yes I was sorry for the confusion.

I have contacted a few people about SummerBoard Themes (I call them SummerBoard Icon Sets) and Installer.app. Basically what I am waiting to see happen (it should be soon!) is that you will be able to download sport team wallpapers, homescreen icons (the main application icons), and docks ALL from Installer.app. Basically that means that all you have to do is install the carrier, battery, slider, and all the other extra icons to make your them complete. That also means (if this works out) that I should only have to match team colors with the extra icons and make the carrier icons for my sport themes. This is a really good idea and I hope it works out. So as of now, I am taking a few days off from making themes until I find out what's to come of this.
    Last edited by unknownentry; 2007-09-17 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Thanks
    Thanks again for the hard work. Everything looks great. I wasn't able to download the notre dame theme, has anyone else had this problem? any suggestions?

Thanks

Well give me a day and everything will be worked out and easier than ever...I have something up my sleeve!

Default ok
    ok. thanks you are the man

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amalone87 View Post
    Yes I was sorry for the confusion.
    Maybe I'm lost, where did you put the theme? Sorry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtudor View Post
    Maybe I'm lost, where did you put the theme? Sorry
    I haven't made it yet...I added it to the request list...That is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion!

There is going to be a NEW way of doing "Themes" from now on. Required to make this work right is the Installer.app & SummerBoard 2.11 (a PackageSource.plist is also required, but I will get into that later). Basically what is going to happen is, you will be using the Installer to install your themes on your iPhone. They are called SummerBoard Themes. The SummerBoard Themes include a dock, 1 wallpaper (I include at least 2+ in my themes now), and the icons. I know what you are thinking. What if I want another wallpaper? Well I am going to setup a Wallpapers page on my website so that you can download the additional wallpapers for your favorite team.

The PackageSource.plist file I was talking about will have to be installed separately because it is 3rd party themes, etc...Hopefully tonight I can knock out a big part of the process and possibly have everything working right by the end of this week. When I get home from work I will try to post some screenshots of what SummerBoard Themes looks like, for the ones that don't know.

I'm VERY EXCITED about all of this and hopefully it will be this way for awhile until something else better comes along. Let me know what everyone thinks of this. If you have any questions or comments, also post them here.

EDIT: I am also going to write up a guide on how to get everything working and put it on my site.
    Last edited by unknownentry; 2007-09-18 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Themes
    Could you please offer a San Antonio Spurs theme? They are the NBA Champs!

thanks
    michael

Thanks

All Of My Themes That Were In The Downloads Section Have Been Deleted. I Am In The Process Of Making All Of Them Compatible For Summerboard! I Will Be Re-uploading Them Real Soon! My Website Is Also Under Consruction, As I'm Re-working It Also.

You Will Also Not Be Able To Download Any Of My Themes Until I Re-upload Them As Summerboard Themes. I Am Going To Be Getting These Done Asap!

Dude, if you could make up a OSU Buckeyes theme, and if it's super-tight, I'd gladly throw some bucks your way. PM me if interested, I'd love to have something with the Horseshoe as a background when the phone is asleep.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captnroger View Post
    Dude, if you could make up a OSU Buckeyes theme, and if it's super-tight, I'd gladly throw some bucks your way. PM me if interested, I'd love to have something with the Horseshoe as a background when the phone is asleep.
    I will make one. I have a request list going and once i get everything straighten out on uploading all the requested themes will be done. I will be done probably by Sunday!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

Still working on that Washington Redskins one?? :0) I am married to a Dallas Cowboys fan, and it's not fair he got his first! I have to look at that theme on his phone every day!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jodiedicie View Post
    Still working on that Washington Redskins one?? :0) I am married to a Dallas Cowboys fan, and it's not fair he got his first! I have to look at that theme on his phone every day!
    I am. Hopefully by the end of the week they will all be done!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone got a Redskins theme ? Thanks.

Dude SICK site man!! Congrats and can't wait to use the puppies with summerboard. Have a great one!

Oh are you going to be a source on installer so we can just get the themes and stuff off that eventually? Thatd be sweet oh and I just got my girlfriend a phone and she wanted to request a University of Georgia theme...I know it hurts my heart haha Thanks for everything and I am going to donate!
    Last edited by Casetay; 2007-09-20 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast