Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sports Themes

just an arsenal theme i have been working on (not done)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_9001.png  

Just wish there was a way to download these great themes!! Anybody know how to get these since the links are dead?? Thanks.

dude i would really appreciate it if you could make a Louisville Cardinals one.
    thanks man

hey good job on those themes man thanx a lot! i was wondering if you could come up with "Iowa State Cyclones" theme..

thanx again

how about a liverpool or a univ of virginia lacrosse

Any chance of getting UCLA Basketball theme, Or Anaheim Ducks Hockey theme? Thanks for all your time.

I'll bet no one has asked for an Atlanta Falcons theme but if you get the time, I would love one!

Hey bro, I love your Niners theme... I was wondering if you could do a carrier icon similar to the Tennessee Titans theme? That would be awesome! Thanks!

*edit*

nevermind, i had some free time and did it myself... i'll upload it if anybody is interested

you're probably gonna have to rename it though

what i did was just install one of the ATT carrier icons available off of Customize and using iPhoneBrowser, i just went in and replaced it with my image

here it is:

dang, i dont think i did it right, it's not showing, well here's a photobucket version
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by iphone49er; 2008-04-14 at 08:51 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can Some One Make A New York Rangers One!!!!!

Can you direct me to where the one your made for the Indianapolis Colts is located? I tried to follow the download link and it is no good. Thanks.

i need the COLTS theme TOO!!!! wish there was a pic of the field though.........

Anybody have a Florida State University theme? Would love to grab it.

Default Download
    I try every dowwnload in this threat and non of them are working. Why is it that this themes are not in the download Theme section. Suggestions, creat a Sport Theme download section on this website.

Default Wvu
    can you please do WVU football.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Exclamation Hay
    OK ya a anaheim ducks theme would b awsome! i would love that one! (cory perry rocks!)

I will be glad to make any theme that you want, but I need a little bit of time. I am in the process of moving into a new house. Packing...... unpacking.... painting...... cleaning. Just give me a little bit of time and I will hook you up. It is a lot easier if you already have a picture that you would like to use. Post it and I will do it for you. If you don't have a picture I will need more time to do it, because I will need to search for a good pic. I will do more than one. It is just going to take me a little time till I get settled. I have done a few themes that you can check out on my site www.1fantasyguru.com and go to the iphone themes page. I will post all themes that I complete there. Thanks

Can i get that miami dolphins theme the download link doesnt work for me.

Read my screenname...

I am dying to get the Colts one on the first page.

Ya, this is torture! All the themes are awesome, but all the links are dead! HELP!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast