Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sports Themes

Pittsbugh Steelers THeme done yet?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

This is Sick!!!!! Great Work!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    the link to download dallas cowboy doesn't work, my daugther love the cowboy. Please upload a link again thanks...

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaschew89 View Post
    the link to download dallas cowboy doesn't work, my daugther love the cowboy. Please upload a link again thanks...
    ALL OF MY THEMES ARE IN THE SUMMERBOARD THEMES DOWNLOAD SECTION!!! THE LINKS DON'T WORK FROM THE FORUMS!!!

Dallas Cowboys SB Theme

Default Soccer
    any chance to make a Cleveland City Stars theme...they are a pro soccer team in Cleveland...www.clevelandcitystars.com

thanks in advance!

Talking Mizzou
    I'm a huge mizzou fan and cant find any themes at all for them can you please make me on e?

Thanks in advance =D

How bout an Az Cardinals theme?? Plz N Thx

can there possibly be a carolina gamecocks theme?? i asked jay jay but he seems really busy.. so can this be done??

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

I have been extremely busy lately. I have not had much time at all to make any themes or anything for the iPhone. Sorry if anyone is mad, but I have a life besides the iPhone. I will try to get back into the swing of things once school is over in December.

Texas A&M theme please!

Would you please add NYG theme????

Default wvu
    i don't know if this has been requested but can you do a WVU theme? i've searched high and low for a good theme for WVU but I haven't found one yet and you seem to do the best themes for sports!

thanks!

I was wondering if there is a website for the sports themes because I cant get to the indianapolis colts theme

Can I get the download links for the cowboys and tar heels themes? The old link doesn't work and these themes are perfect for what Im looking for.

Default Eagles - NFL Theme
    I tried making an Eagles / NFL Theme today. screen capture attached as well as the icons (in a zip)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nfl_theme.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

will you make me a miami hurricanes theme please. thanks

maybe i missed the link or i just can't find it or something
    but you said you were working on a duke blue devils theme
    ??
    still going with it or no?

Default Ducks
    Any chance of getting an Oregon Ducks theme? I would really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by unknownentry View Post
    Since football season (NCAA & NFL) is starting up again I figured I would start making Sport Themes since I am a huge sports fan. I thought that I would start off with the Super Bowl Champions -- Indianapolis Colts! If anyone has any teams that they want, send me a PM (NCAA, NFL, MLB ONLY -- I hate the NBA)

The link below is screenshots of what Colts.ipb Version 1.0 will look like. I will upload it after I figure out one more thing that I want to do with version 1.0. I just wanted to show it off.

Just so everyone will know, I don't like all the 3rd party apps. So that means I don't/will not include them in my themes. If anyone would like me to add them, then you will need to make/get the icons you want and send them to me so I can add them.

I will be making CUSTOM WALLPAPERS for these themes using Adobe Photoshop CS3 and the new Skin Creator App (Made possible by: knobby, poetic_folly, cash7c3, and the ModMyI Community) That means that you will need to use iPhoneBundles (.ipb) format. I will include a step-by-step guide to get this .ipb theme on your iPhone in every them I make. Also included in my themes, will be wallpapers that will be added to the wallpaper section of your iPhone. (I will also add ringtones if they are provided to me) I will, every once in awhile, change the DisplayOrder.plist, but not always!

If anyone has any questions/suggestions about my upcoming project, please feel free to PM me!

***REQUESTED THEMES WILL TAKE SOME TIME IF YOU WANT THE WALLPAPER CUSTOMIZED OR ANYTHING SPECIAL***

Let me know what you think!

DOWNLOAD

MANY THANKS GOES TO ModMyI, everythingiPhone, AND THE GREAT iPhone COMMUNITY!!!

Can someone reupload the colts theme PLEASE!!!!!!!! the link is dead

Can u reupload the miami dolphins theme

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast