Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BMW M series Custom Lockscreen

Thanks

Default BMW M series Custom Lockscreen
    As an avid fan of M cars I put together this custom lockscreen using photos of cars that I currently have or once had. Modded carrier icon and slider all customize friendly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -motorsportlock.png  

I had no idea that Customize supports all of the mods that the image shows (including the top and and the bottom bar). I was under the impression that it only allowed the slider knob to be modified. Speaking of images, how did you take a screenshot of the lock screen? And have you submitted the files for download?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks

Good questions.

The top bar is not editied but my underlying picture is light so it makes the transparent top bar appear lighter.

The carrier icon, wifi bars, signal bars, slider bar and slider are all swappable in customize. not sure if you need the add-on pack or not, but I do have that installed.

The dock is a transparent dock from customize, and the slider bar Id called "Bottom bar" in Customize. I edited one of the Cheema Pack icons.

The rest is just a wallpaper I put together with Paint Shop Pro.

as far as taking the screenshot of the lock screen, it took me a while to figure that one out too.
    You need Erica's screen shot utility installed first.
    http://www.sitepen.com/blog/2007/09/...eenshot-quest/

what stumped me for awhile, when the phone is docked you get the battery charging screen. Well, it finally occurred to me that I have WIFI! Do not place your phone in the dock. Set to never lock.
    Open up the terminal program of your choice on your PC (I use Putty) log into your phone, then type /bin/screenshot
    Then lock your phone but play with the slider a bit so the screen stays lit. Then quickly let go and press enter on your computer. The picture will save as foo (something like that) in the/tmp folder.

I noticed that mine will only save one photo so i have to rename it before taking another.

The wifi and carrier icon are on the download site so far.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Nice Twist

How do I connect this if im using windowns and ibrickr

Very nice. You obviously have very good taste as well. Can you please share your work somehow, link?

Thanks

That is some pretty in depth work. Thanks for the contribution!

Reako

Thanks

Glad you like it. My time was well spent then. My kids were teasing me about "modding my cell" all day on Monday. They tease me, but thy love it. One's saving up to buy his own iPhone to replace his modded V3i and the other one got a modded Moto V3xx with custom skin for Christmas.

Modding phones is addicting!

Hi there,
    The link is not workin anymore to download the lockscreen pack... could you update the link please ?

Thanks !