Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Krisp - A Jack Rayers Design

Smile Krisp - A Jack Rayers Design

Introducing Krisp. A brand new theme for Summerboard that looks, Krisp. Designed by Jack Rayers, s professional designer, Krisp is sure to excite all iPhone owners, it's sleek icons can be placed on seemingly real shelves or hung from the wall, all in three different icon placement configurations (using different backgrounds found in the theme file); four rows, three rows or the default Apple configuration of three rows and one icon placed on the right. Krisp comes packaged with three mini themes; Krisp, Krisp Glass and Krisp Reflect, all based on the same custom designed images. Screens hots can be found here. All this for the grand total of nothing thanks to iPhoneAE.com.

Download Here.

Please Note: Although the screen shots give a basic idea of the theme, the theme looks much better when displayed on the iPhone

Installation Instructions:

Copy files to iPhone (using SSH) : /Library/SummerBoard/Themes

To Change Background (Different icon arrangement, shelves or hanging): In each of the theme files there are six backgrounds, choose which one you want and rename it to 'Wallpaper.png'

Installer source: COMING SOON
    Last edited by jackrayers; 2008-01-18 at 04:54 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nicely Done !!

is there a Us Weather icon in the pack ?

Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    nicely Done !!

is there a Us Weather icon in the pack ?
    Not yet, can make one though.

For those after Ye Olde Fahrenheit:

Weather (73degree) icons for Krisp, Krisp Glass and Krisp Reflect
    Last edited by jackrayers; 2008-01-20 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone using it? Comments, Criticisms?

It's absolutely beautiful work, but to please most users on this board, 3rd party apps are almost a must nowadays. Specifically Summberboard(SMBPrefs), Customize and Contacts. I for one use a Chat application, ToDoList, and Voicenotes. Most others use SEVERAL apps. I would appreciate those 3rd party icons considering this is indeed a VERY well done theme, (Designer as well), but of course at your own time.

Reako