Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Help to make a new dialer on 1.1.2

  1. #1
    Default Help to make a new dialer on 1.1.2
    hello everyone i want to know if some can help me to make a dialer with this theme , already tried but i can be able to get it right so i need some help please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nuu52jfec.jpg  

  2. #2
    What help do you need?

    Reako

  3. #3
    well i want to make the pic as a background but im having a hard time doing it becuase i dont know how to do it alreay have all of the artwork files but to add the number and the rest of it its a little hard and i dont know how to make it to look cool for my phone ...

    and that file that i need some help with this file MobilePhonePackedImages-30 i just dont know how to add numbers

  4. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jrperez100007 View Post
    hello everyone i want to know if some can help me to make a dialer with this theme , already tried but i can be able to get it right so i need some help please
    Here u go Mate . ...
    Default Dialer

    if this works Keep in Mind you be pressing her Lips Each time ur dialing 5
    pressed
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-17 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Uploaded pngs

  5. #5
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    where are the files for the call bottom three buttons.. the 'add contacts', 'call' and 'clear' button. I just want to change the colours of them thats all.

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    where are the files for the call bottom three buttons.. the 'add contacts', 'call' and 'clear' button. I just want to change the colours of them thats all.

  7. #7
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    pretty please, please share the knowledge... I will be forever grateful. Unless you would be even more nicer and create a dialer for me... or am I asking too much...?

  8. #8
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    don't worry i Will do the mising buttons for u ..

    and post them up as soon as i can .. .



    m sorry m on wiindows can't unpack the .artwork files

    but can make the few required things mayb someone else can get the artwork. taken care

    wat do u want to make ....
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-17 at 09:37 PM.

  9. #9
    Default How'd ya do that?!!
    I am also trying to make my girlfriend's picture as my dialer but am clueless on where to begin!
    What do I need to do?


    Last edited by brownbulldawg; 2008-01-18 at 12:00 AM.

  10. #10
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    i can give you my unpacked artwork files for the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork if you want. I just want to make a Louis Vuitton dialer. I know there is one up for downloads but I thought that one was pretty tacky but anything in gold buttons style would be nice. Something similar to the zip file I attached would be great just I thought the LV pattern kinda clashed with the gold numbers and looked kinda compressed.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #11
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    i can give you my unpacked artwork files for the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork if you want. I just want to make a Louis Vuitton dialer. I know there is one up for downloads but I thought that one was pretty tacky but anything in gold buttons style would be nice. Something similar to the zip file I attached would be great just I thought the LV pattern kinda clashed with the gold numbers and looked kinda compressed.
    here is the png artwork files from MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork if u need.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #12
    hey thanks alot jayc7176 your the man ...!!

  13. #13
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    here is the png artwork files from MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork if u need.
    Hey Thanks!!! I will get to work on these -- i have never done this before!! i will get to ur most deff....that will take time sine will do over all change

    Quote Originally Posted by jrperez100007 View Post
    hey thanks alot jayc7176 your the man ...!!
    No Perez ur the Man


    ok Here it is -Prz its all DOne, i didnt change it much i think it looks good with everything stock ..
    the only thing that is you will need to Pack the .arkwork folder back up i can't since i dont have photoShop or a mac

    Hope u enjoy this
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-18 at 04:15 AM.

  14. #14
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! u are a star

  15. #15
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! u are a star
    Can u try to pack this .?back to .artwork ?

    once packed try it and see if it works .. please post it back up .. this is a superman dialer i did for test..
    Attached Files Attached Files

  16. #16
    hey jayc7176 your work keeps getting better and better thanks alot

  17. #17
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    Can u try to pack this .?back to .artwork ?

    once packed try it and see if it works .. please post it back up .. this is a superman dialer i did for test..
    Im not sure what you quite mean however, I have upzipped the file and managed to packed the MobilePhonePackedImages[1].artwork pngs and made it into an .artwork file SSHed that specific file on my iphone. This was an success, I was able to see the superman dialer image however the the bottom three buttons did not change, ie still the original 'add contact', 'call' and 'clear' buttons. Is this suppose to happen or have I misunderstood what I was supposed to have done?

  18. #18
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Im not sure what you quite mean however, I have upzipped the file and managed to packed the MobilePhonePackedImages[1].artwork pngs and made it into an .artwork file SSHed that specific file on my iphone. This was an success, I was able to see the superman dialer image however the the bottom three buttons did not change, ie still the original 'add contact', 'call' and 'clear' buttons. Is this suppose to happen or have I misunderstood what I was supposed to have done?
    sorry for the double quote, I have forgotten to send you back the rar file with the added packed MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork file. I hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. #19
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    good work... the add & the delete ones are working for me ,just throw delete - delet pressed - add - add pressed - in mobilephone.app it should work this was a quick test ... hey it worked!! but sad thing is i had to go back to 1.1.1 since 1 1 2 was crashing way too much for me ...
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-20 at 05:37 AM.

  20. #20
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    you had to go back to 1.1.1... thats not a good thing right? so you are saying do not mod the dialer on 1.1.2 then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •