Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help to make a new dialer on 1.1.2

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    you had to go back to 1.1.1... thats not a good thing right? so you are saying do not mod the dialer on 1.1.2 then?
    Nah .. i can still do it.. it not too different..! the packed files u sent me .. i matched all the files in this modd .. so it should work on 1.1.2

try this new one, this one includes Bonus .. hehe pot the mobile.artwork back up once u pack it up ..

let me kno how this one turns out?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-20 at 10:48 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Its brilliant! Everything worked! But yeah, how do I edit the stock png files for for the add contacts call background etc... because I use Artworker to extract the .artwork files and Artworker does not extract png files.

Thanks

Its brilliant! Everything worked! But yeah, how do I edit the stock png files for for the add contacts call background etc... because I use Artworker to extract the .artwork files and Artworker does not extract png files.
    the add .delete buttons are not in .Artwork .. not even on 112 they are in mobilephone.app >> just throw the attatched delet add (and pressed cuttons in mobilephoneapp .. u dont need to pack them .. only pack the mobilephoneartwork as is...

can u post up the packed folder..?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    the add .delete buttons are not in .Artwork .. not even on 112 they are in mobilephone.app >> just throw the attatched delet add (and pressed cuttons in mobilephoneapp .. u dont need to pack them .. only pack the mobilephoneartwork as is...

can u post up the packed folder..?
    Yeah I know the add .delete buttons are in mobilephone.app and I know that all I have to do is replace the stock ones with yours ones, but what I mean is... when I try to open the 'stock' png files by using FUGU it just tells me that 'preview' on the mac cannot open the files, the file maybe corrupt or a file format that cannot be read by preview. I was just wondering how to extract the stock pngs and be able to read it.

Here is the packed files you have asked for...

Thanks

Yeah I know the add .delete buttons are in mobilephone.app and I know that all I have to do is replace the stock ones with yours ones, but what I mean is... when I try to open the 'stock' png files by using FUGU it just tells me that 'preview' on the mac cannot open the files, the file maybe corrupt or a file format that cannot be read by preview. I was just wondering how to extract the stock pngs and be able to read it.

Here is the packed files you have asked for...
    There is a way to get those..out.... . not sure how u do that on a mac , google it.. i think there is a guide here in the guides section too ...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

how would you do that on windows then? I have also got Windows... got the best of both worlds! lol.

Thanks

how would you do that on windows then? I have also got Windows... got the best of both worlds! lol.

i havent done that on windows myself.== - i allways try to grab the stock file via -- customize backup folders .. but i did read something on how to get those that do not show up ..

Look through the skinning here .. i willtry to locate it later.. as well

Here --- canu pack the artwork in here...?
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2008-01-22 at 04:27 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

Taniban (2008-01-21)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Sorry for the late reply
    Here is the file you have asked for... sorry bout that. I didnt realise you have replied. lol. was too busy looking at upgrading to 1.1.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12