Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone Interested in Theme Conversion?

Default Anyone Interested in Theme Conversion?
    Click the thumbnails below.

I have enclosed images, if anyone is interested in porting my PSD file into an iPhone theme. Take a look at the pic before you say no!

I have 3 different backgrounds (Tiger, Leopard, Black) nicely organized in one PSD file. I have additional icons (each a layer with transparent background) overlaid on top of the background layers.

I would like both, my Leopard and Tiger theme ported over. As well as, someone to add text under each icon using a very similar font the iPhone uses for its icons. But I want the txt to be white instead of gray.

The Leopard and Tiger themes are the same themes all you have to do is change the background. But keep everything else the same. It's a lot to ask I know, but I worked really hard to make my iPhone look like a mac. I know, I know, NOT HARD ENOUGH. Either respond to this thread or send me a private message, if you're interested in helping me out- And give me credit where it is do.

I was inspired by "bluewoodboarder" to do this. After seeing his theme, I wanted to make my own version.

CREDIT FOR ICONS GOES TO:

SMS, CALENDAR, NOTES, SETTINGS, MAIL, SAFARI, iPOD are all ported from Mac OS X Tiger - which i googled and downloaded

STOCKS - I searched this site (MMi) and found a "stack of cash" png file, and I found someone's newspaper png ,and I sandwiched them together to make one "stocks icon." I'm sorry, I don't remember the aliases to the actual creators of those individual icons. Please speak up if one of them was your creation!

CAMERA - ported from Apple's Aperture

PHOTOS, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE MAPS, WEATHER, CLOCK, CALCULATOR, PHONE - I found, rendered, and manipulated images off the net.

WALLPAPER: BOTH FROM MAC OS TIGER & LEOPARD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-os-tiger.jpg   -iphone-os-leopard.jpg  
    Last edited by f00fighters; 2007-08-16 at 02:13 AM.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Did I miss the download?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

you can click the attached thumbnails, if want to see how it looks. They are in the first message i posted in this thread. If you or anyone else is actually interested in porting it, I will send that person the authentic PSD file. Also, anyone can adjust, resize, whatever in order to get it to look right. Just make sure the mirrored reflection matches up with the bottom icons
    Last edited by f00fighters; 2007-08-16 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by f00fighters View Post
    I was inspired by "bluewoodboarder" to do this. After seeing his theme, I wanted to make my own version.
    Awww thanks! I what you've done from the looks of it. Hey PF couldn't he get this done with your new web service/app? I haven't tried it out yet so maybe i'm misunderstanding what it does. Anyways if not I might be able to find time to help you out.
    BluewoodBoarder!

8g iPhone, 2 GHz Core Duo (black) MacBook w/ 2gigs of ram..

Thanks

Love the theme ideas, gonna try making them tonight.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluewoodboarder View Post
    Awww thanks! I what you've done from the looks of it. Hey PF couldn't he get this done with your new web service/app? I haven't tried it out yet so maybe i'm misunderstanding what it does. Anyways if not I might be able to find time to help you out.
    he sure could.

We're ironing out the few last kinks, so he may have to wait a day, but yah, thats the whole point... icons and wp to skin in 5 minutes.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews