Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxing Greats**Theme Preview**

Default Boxing Greats**Theme Preview**
    **Preview Only** Not Yet Completed

Whut's Up I'm workin on a new theme (my 2nd) titled "Boxing Greats" I'm a huge fan of boxing and if anyone else is you should enjoy it.
    I'm not finish yet, its kinda in its blueprint stages right now so if u have any ideas,critiques,comments please feel free to add them because right now im kinda in what I guess u can call a writers block stage. Thanx 4 lookin'.

Main Screen
    Main Screen Alternate Wallpaper

Extra Icons

Another Alternate Wallpaper

So what do u think? I know the dock icons suck but I couldnt really think of anything. So ideas,comments,.....???
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

denz (2008-01-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Right On!- - ~ i agree the dock icons need some tweeking ..

Maybe go with something simple..!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm a huge boxing fan too. Agree dock icons need some work too. Maybe use an image of the "Round Girls' or whatever they're called who hold up the round number, for calculator or calendar or something.
    Wallpapers are cool - especially Ali standing over Liston - classic. Hard to make out all the guys you've got in, but would like to see Hearns and Hagler in there somewhere. Couple great Hagler pics HERE,
    I'd love to see a great fighters wallpaper collection too.
    Good stuff though - nice to see a boxing fan too

Thanx!!!! I was lookin for hearns for hours couldnt find any decent shots! I can use some of the ones u supplied. Good idea for the round girls (Or w/e they called lol) I have a thousand Great walls so that'll be no problem! I'll get back into action soon as I get a chance. Thanx for lookin and thanx for the comments.

P.S. u da man Jay..

Oh Patrick, the list is (at the very top) its Floyd Mayweather Jr., (youtube) is the fight with Floyd & Hatton, (VNotes) Michael Buffer, (NES) Mike Tyson (from punchout) Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson, Rocky Marciano, Kelly Pavlik, Felix Trinidad, Roy Jones Jr., Sugar Shane Mosely, Winky Wright, Joe Frazier, Evander Holyfield, Trinidad (again) Diego Corrales, George Foreman, Bernard Hopkins, Ali, Zab Judah.
    Last edited by LeathaFace; 2008-01-10 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cool - glad the link helped - all the walls sound excellent. Hearns was the man. Got to watch him train once in Miami. Showing my age, but that was like a golden era at some of the welter / middle sorta weight classes - Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Pryor, Benitez, tons of great fighters.
    Looking forward to the theme and walls ...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

BONE IS IN THE BUILDING! WHO ELSE IS GREATER??

Back to topic...
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    LMAO I figured by the name!! Glad to see we all around! U know imma make that theme.
    Back to topic...
    Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Awesome dude!
    Thanx still a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post

Back to topic...
    LMAO I figured by the name!! Glad to see we all around! U know imma make that theme.

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Awesome dude!
    Thanx still a work in progress.
    Last edited by LeathaFace; 2008-01-11 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost