Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New sliders/unlock screens

Default New sliders/unlock screens
    Hello, I made some unlock-sreens and sliders (and txt) to go with it..

-A Bond thm with gun and bullet
    - A zipper thm with 'opening' zipper
    - A trombone thm with working slide (very usefull;-)

I don't think it works with SB, because SB will edit the 'lockbackground' file and erases my backgr..
    When not using SB, you can put the 'lockbackground' in your phone's photo-library, and then you can always restore the thm. This works well for Bond, because the bullet-slider is quite suitable for most thems i.m.o. For the Zip it also kinda works, but the trb-thm really needs his BG.. (not that anyone is ever going to use this anyway, but...)

Included examples and all needed files and locations; feel free to mod them if u like..

Happy modding,

Cheers, Johnny Crash
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -slide-.gif   -zipper.gif   -license-chill.gif  
    Last edited by Johnny Crash; 2008-01-12 at 03:32 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Crash For This Useful Post:

atlking (2008-01-13), Blackwidow74 (2008-01-12)

Thanks
    How do you get these to work? The folders don't have anything in them except a photoshop file and a .ds file.

Quote Originally Posted by zman69 View Post
    How do you get these to work? The folders don't have anything in them except a photoshop file and a .ds file.
    Hmm dunno, i'm on a mac but that should be no problem. I d/l'ed the files myself and all seems ok for me.. there should be a system/library/frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework and var/root/library folder with .png files in all 3 zip-files. There are also some zipped files inside the bond-files; these are .png's too..
    If more users experience this issue, i can try to 'rar' them..

Cheers Johnny Crash
    Last edited by Johnny Crash; 2008-01-08 at 07:50 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Crash For This Useful Post:

Blackwidow74 (2008-01-12)

hey how do u put the files on ur iphone??????? am on windows

I put them on my phone via SSH; the lockbackground.jpg goes into var/root/library
    The bottombarknobgray.png & bottombarbkgndlock.png go into: system/library/frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework.

Slider-txt can be edited with a text-editor in: System/library/coreservices/springboard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings

Cheers JC

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Crash For This Useful Post:

Blackwidow74 (2008-01-12)

Default Yo Taxi !!
    New one.., almost finished; i can up it when done if desired (or let me know wich u like best)..

Also made a color-version BG for the zipper.

Cheers JCrash
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2cab-thm.jpg   -zipper-color.jpg   -taxi.gif  
    Last edited by Johnny Crash; 2008-01-13 at 06:43 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Crash For This Useful Post:

atlking (2008-01-13), Blackwidow74 (2008-01-12)

Smile sliders
    great job jcrash. the bond is HOTTT.but having problems extracting on windows.can you try to rar files.also like the screen on new zipper. (dude)

Default Testing..
    Ok folks, I will attach the files of Bond and Zipper once again; they are updated a bit too.

Also the Taxi-files are ready and here..
    I forgot that I temp removed my Windows-Vista from my mac and I wasn't able to make a reliable .rar, so I cleaned out all .ds_store files and zipped them again.

Plz let me know if it works now;-)

Cheers JCrash
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnny Crash; 2008-01-12 at 03:59 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Crash For This Useful Post:

atlking (2008-01-13), Blackwidow74 (2008-01-12), june (2008-01-23)

Question sliders
    thanx a lot for reupping the files.I,m able to download filess fine,but when i try to extract them with winrar i keep getting a diagnostic warning stating,the filename,directory name,or volume label syntax is incorrect.I dont know if I have to rename the file or what.I'm on PC,vista premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Crash View Post
    New one.., almost finished; i can up it when done if desired (or let me know wich u like best)..

Also made a color-version BG for the zipper.

Cheers JCrash
    The butt is hot and sexy, perfect for wallpaper. Mind if you could release it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

very nice
    Last edited by Blackwidow74; 2008-01-12 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiasunkiasi View Post
    The butt is hot and sexy, perfect for wallpaper. Mind if you could release it?
    You mean like this?

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jeans-wp.jpg  

im getting diagnostic errors as well...

Default Rar file
    I made a rar-file of all files now; pls let me know if its working now..

You also should be able to open the zip-files with Stuffit Expander for windows.

Never mind, here they are again, and a snap of my homescreen..

Cheers JC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -monkiphone-homescr.jpg  
    Last edited by Johnny Crash; 2008-01-13 at 12:41 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Crash For This Useful Post:

atlking (2008-01-13), Pittbull (2008-01-16)

so...i guess the diagnostic messages still pop up when extracting files, but the files extract anyways.....so idk, it works though. thx

how do i get it back to normal?

Default Restore
    Hello, just replace my files with the original ones; in case you did not back-up them (oops), here are the defaults of 1.1.2.. Background can be changed normally (just set nw wallpaper on phone)

Cheers JC

lol @ using a zipper for the unlock slider... I was the first to introduce that ideer ;-p good job on the themes though.

by the way for people who don't know how to customize their lock screen. I wrote a tutorial explaining how. So check it out.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24401

Enjoy

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

Johnny Crash (2008-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mike View Post
    lol @ using a zipper for the unlock slider... I was the first to introduce that ideer ;-p http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24401
    Ah, so that was you..;-) A (little late) 'thnx' for the idea then!! But you are very right; and also the bullet-slider is an idea of somebody who posted that before..
    Btw; I really make them for my own fun and post them for anyone who might be pleased to use/look@ them..

Right now i'm compiling 2 newly 'stolen' ideas for a nice effect when scrolling between springboards (when using > 16 apps).. Not much time this week, so i'll spam the board with it next week..

Cheers JC!