Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: READ MY MIND v1.0 - Theme & Dialer Release

Wink *DL NOW* Read My Mind - Theme & Dialer Release *NOW UP FOR DOWLOAD*
    Read My Mind by FloProjek.com(Me)

~DOWNLOAD DIALER V1 HERE~
    ~DOWNLOAD SMBTHEME HERE~

NEITHER THE THEME OR DIALER CAN BE REDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT MY DIRECT PERMISSION*
    *However, if you want to post on your website - feel free as long as you clearly state "by FloProjek.com" in the title and description (if there is a description).

Package includes:
    SummerBoard Theme - With icon support of over 30 applications, icon template to create your own application support.
    Dialer - With two different call backgrounds. Only one currently working*

*If anyone knows how to have a non-uniform call background like the dialer shown in the middle of the "Screenshots" image, please PM me.

Installation Notes:
    SummerBoard Theme - With your iPhone connected to your computer, drag & drop folder to var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes using a program like iPhoneBrowser.
    Dialer - With your iPhone connected to your computer, drag & drop files to Applications/MobilePhone using a program like iPhoneBrowser. Make sure to select the correct FW archive as the dialers for 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 differ.

For the Cleanest Look:
    Use Customize to skip the 4th row of icons and disable application names.

- Thanks (and give thanks!) to Reako for helping me understand how to pack .artwork files!
    - Thanks (and give thanks!) to drtaru for [properly] setting up the dialer and fixing all issues!
    - Thanks to all the random sources I took the icons from : )

This took quite a whiles to create. I could've been doing payed client work but chose to do something different (and free) for a change. So..don't expect another theme/dialer from me for a long time : )

Pack Preview:

Screenshots

~DOWNLOAD DIALER V1 HERE~
    ~DOWNLOAD SMBTHEME HERE~
    Last edited by likkuid; 2008-01-08 at 02:25 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to likkuid For This Useful Post:

drtaru (2008-01-06), ifoneinchina (2008-03-15), titeo (2008-01-10)

Nice! I can't wait to get my hands on this. A soon as the dl is available I'll try it. Nicely done so far.

Greetz
    iPhone 1.1.2 unlocked...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam0r For This Useful Post:

likkuid (2008-01-06)

Oops! The "Screenshot" image was incorrect. Proper one added!

It's looking so good! To bad I can't download yet..

I'm working on your dialer for you as my first project.

I'm going to need all your image sources though, hit me up in a pm if you dont want to make them publicly available.

**UPDATE** I've gotten it Almost like your screenshot for 1.1.2, however I need the key pressed background for the numbers.
    **Update 2**I've also figured out why the call button glyph doesnt turn red, so if i can get the call button images i can fix that as well, you dont need to give me credit for doing this for you, however it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by drtaru; 2008-01-06 at 02:10 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drtaru For This Useful Post:

likkuid (2008-01-06)

Sounds good drtaru! Hope you can fix this soon

And offcourse I hope the theme itself gets approved very quick :P

10. The Following User Says Thank You to psychonikeo For This Useful Post:

likkuid (2008-01-06)

Nice guy Sent him the images.

how could i install the dialer ? Using Customize ?

Nice Work btw.

Thanks.

Worry about dialer installation when the new, fully working version is up. Anyways, you use something like iPhoneBrowser and with your iPhone connected to PC via USB, browse to Applications>MobilePhone and drag&drop the contents there.

Thanks, cant wait until the approval for the download !

okay i have the dialer ready to go, the only thing thats not working is the call button coloring, so im going to wait a few to recieve the file i need to get that to work, once i have that working i'll send my file to likkuid and he can test and verify that its working as intended.

I can't wait :P

File sent, now just awaiting final approval from the man.

Oh and likkuid, you can just directly link it off my server if thats more convenient.

drtaru.. I'm testing under 1.1.2 and probably likkuid allready let you know that it works fine with me, but only the background of typed number is withoud the artwork of likkuid

We're working the kinks out Nico

Two versions will be released - one for 1.1.1 and one for 1.1.2

All the kinks have been worked out, ENJOY.

Approved and now up for DOWNLOAD. Enjoy

Great! The dialer is working perfect, but I guess it's not possible to have the artworks as a background for the dialer?

It is possible. I just need someone to do it because I don't know how

24. The Following User Says Thank You to likkuid For This Useful Post:

Sam0r (2008-01-07)

Hey great theme,

I have a request i've been testing out this theme and really think is better on my eyes
    with a clear background I have redone the wallpaper image to a blue match color, with grain texture for effect looks real clean, anyway I don't really want to touch the dock could you please release an identical dock minus the writing at the top...

this would be greatly appreciated...
    If I have helped you click thanks...

Upgraded to 3Gs from 2G

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast