Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CUSTOM LOCK SCREEN, AND THEME: Hollister co

Where can i find big resolution Hollister Seagull logo?

Anybody can help me

Ok.. I got permission, and updated my download. But I think it has to be re approved, so for those of you who wanted the modified version of the shelves wallpaper, and icons I made. it's now added to my download. Just waiting to be approved again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

bartripio (2008-01-12)

GOOD JOB, MIKE! I hope you are planning to do more theme. You are very talented and good at it. Hmmm, maybe an Abercrombie and Fitch Theme???

hey 1MIKE !! YOUR ARE THE MAN.. dude you got talen .. anyways i got a little problem with mine i want to know if you can helpme with it the bottom part its white and i dont know how to make it transperent i need some help MIKE http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/jrperez/001.png

NEVER MIND I think i got it ..and i agree with studguy You are very talented and good at it. Hmmm, maybe an Abercrombie and Fitch Theme???
    Last edited by jrperez100007; 2008-01-08 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

whats the theme called in installer.app

nice theme! love the zipper lol
    any chance someone could make the speak icon computer icon and iphone icon to match the wallpaper included so we can actually touch them and have them useable instead of just to look at thanks

bump!
    Last edited by uPhone559; 2008-01-08 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Hit Thanks!

wow~~ very nice

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

sutanmudo (2008-01-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    nice theme! love the zipper lol
    any chance someone could make the speak icon computer icon and iphone icon to match the wallpaper included so we can actually touch them and have them useable instead of just to look at thanks

bump!
    I actually had to create them the basic way. PAINT!...lol even though I'm good at Photoshop, this works. Just open up the wallpaper, then cut the parts from it and save each one individually.
    This theme was the most troubling to get it to work, but it kinda paid off.
    Last edited by TheYoungHustla; 2008-02-08 at 01:17 PM.

can you explain how to get the zipper? I have the part that unzips a zipper but not the full zipper and can't figure out how to get it.

Thanks

The dashboard is alright, but man, that lock screen...jesus...... I've got to hand it to you, seriously badass. That's amazing for your first theme. Keep up the good work.

when you unlock it, does it actually look like you're unzipping?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrunious View Post
    when you unlock it, does it actually look like you're unzipping?
    yes it does actually.
    Like when you start to unzip it, it follows the slant direction as the wallpaper on my iphone.
    this is the longest that ive stuck w/ one theme; its worth it.

Sup TriX

good stuff lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile H to transfer THEMES from PC to iph...?
    Hi,Can anybody help me in downloading "THEMES" from my PC to iphone.. I was doing very well untill i upgraded my iphone to 1-1-4 (04.04.05_G).When I was on 1-1-3,I was using iphone BROWSER successfully,but now its nt working ,even I tried with WinSCP with the USERNAME:root & PASSWORD:alpine,It always say error in connecting.I tried whatever I could,resetting,uninstalling /re-installing of OPEN-SSH & BDS system,nothing worked,So pl let me know if anyone has a solid way to do this.
    Thankx

This whole theme needs to be added to installer! Please!
    Last edited by Airedale1; 2008-03-07 at 11:11 PM.

What a good work 1mike , beautiful slider + theme , what a designer and stylist you are.
    Do more theme !!

(sorry for my poor english , im french ^^ )

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    That is really awesome! Do you think you could make an Abercrombie and Fitch one and a Ruehl one for us former Ruehl and A&F employees?

Cool theme, could we get a rainbow slider instead of the zipper though?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast