Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CUSTOM LOCK SCREEN, AND THEME: Hollister co

Nice and keep it for yourself....once you get beter one u give this away

Um no, he should post this theme in here so people can download it cause its one of the best ones on here.

Quote Originally Posted by djamc1 View Post
    Being that its your first theme it looks real nice. great concept. Hollister is not my thing either but great job non the less. Lookin foward to checking out your next theme.

Maybe a DC Shoes Theme(hint hint) =]
    Wow, now that would be AWESOME! for a DC shoe *Hint**Hint* LOL Pretty plzzz
    Great work though and can't wait to try it... if it's download able.
    Cheers!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

bartripio (2008-01-12), geft (2008-03-02)

I tried to download the file but it wont let me. It says "studguy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Help please.

Quote Originally Posted by studguy View Post
    I tried to download the file but it wont let me. It says "studguy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Help please.
    Same... As soon as I click the Download link,BAMMM! haha I get error

Same for me what did I do wrong? lolz

This is my first time adding something to the dl section, so i unno what i did wrong?

Ok it's probably because the status says unapproved. I don't know how their system works, but I'm assuming a mod or admin needs to approve it, before people can download it?

That's the only thing I can think off. If anyone knows why it's giving an error, then please let me know?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

geft (2008-03-02)

mike you are boss and this unlock screen is the shizzay. im pretty sure it is not working cause it isnt approved yet, hopefully soon

Quote Originally Posted by 1Mike View Post
    Same for me what did I do wrong? lolz

This is my first time adding something to the dl section, so i unno what i did wrong?

Ok it's probably because the status says unapproved. I don't know how their system works, but I'm assuming a mod or admin needs to approve it, before people can download it?

That's the only thing I can think off. If anyone knows why it's giving an error, then please let me know?
    You have to wait for a mod to approve it. When it no longer says it's in the moderation queue then it's good to go.

if you look at the page now it says there has been 1 download and im assuming that is a moderator trying it out so that they can approve it. it should be approved soon.

Mike, please get permission from the author to use the shelves wallpaper as well ASAP man. The theme wont be complete without icons and wallpaper.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

that is an amazing theme...i love the shelf and all thats hot...to bad i dont like hollister

Mannnn, taking forever . Could of upload the file on a different web and download it from there its all g tho cant wait to download!

I know right, taking too loong. He could of upload it to rapidshare or megaupload or something. I waited all day to download this lol

Well I sent a message to the guy who made the original shelves... I'm waiting for a reply from him b4 I can add that Wallpaper.

But here is the download, linked off my server I didn't think of doing this earlier lolz..

enjoy.

http://www.technicdesigns.com/misc/H...OCK_SCREEN.rar

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!! IT WILL FREEZE YOUR PC LOL

INSTEAD TO DOWNLOAD, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET OR LINK AS.

As soon as I get that permission, I will add the shelve wallpaper and icons.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

bartripio (2008-01-12), madrapper02 (2008-09-25)

You guys can go download the shelves wallpaper from the original theme and use it. He doesn't necessarily have to include it in the download file.

GOOD STUFF, Be sure to include the icons also. i want mine to look the same as urs!

Will do, I have to get them all together and zip them up. I'll try to get it done asap. I'm hoping to get it done at the same time as when i add the shelve wallpaper. I hope dude approves it =/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1Mike For This Useful Post:

bartripio (2008-01-12), madrapper02 (2008-09-25), Sullivan0930 (2009-01-20)

Please post icons and status for the time being. Then upload full theme when you have approval. Im dying to wait for this time. Look so coolll.... Thanks for sharing this...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

love the zipper and lock screen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast