Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My 1st Theme (Superman summerboard)

Default My 1st Theme (Superman summerboard) ***Updated***
    ***UPDATED AGAIN***

Finally got this baby uploaded. If u get an error message when u try to d/l it its still waiting to be approved by a Moderator so just give it a minute. And if u d/l pls rate it so I can know what u think of it.Thanx MMI Fam

LINK> http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1865

Ok so far I have enlarged the dock and dock icons (they were kinda buggin me being so small). I've added a small new hud image and some badges. Oh and I added the daytime weather so u can see what that looks like. For those of u wanting to d/l give me a few more days Im still coming up with more and more ideas and I want it to be "full" and everyone to like it, For those who dont thanx for looking and ur comments.

Alright I FINALLY got around to creating what I have been buggin' everyone here for..a Superman theme. I know there were a few floating around, but I kinda wanted a "Full" theme, so who better to do it than yourself. (Of course with the help from all u here ) Alright so here we go and remember be gentle its my 1st time...lol and I dont have photoshop so I used a free program recommended by a friend here on the board. *done with the disclaimer*

Here's the locked screen

Main Screen

Extra Apps

Extra Apps 2

Weather at Night, Day now added

I use various batteries (NOT created by me thanx to the original artists)

I know im missing a lot of other mods but im kinda tired from workin on them ALL day I'll post them up later. I know the icons seem kinda small I used 60x60. I usually use 80x80 but they seemed kinda big in my summerboard tester. DONT LAUGH (it was a test.......that I use now and again)

This is my camera shutter

I also changed the hud (the image behind the ringer when ur switching volume levels) its a little faint but I think u can make out what it is.

So.......what do u guys think?

I also have ALOT of great wallpapers but this is the one im using for right now I like the sillouette look.

LINK> http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1865
    Last edited by LeathaFace; 2008-01-05 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Updated AGAIN..lol
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

B1naryBand1t (2007-12-31), happizza (2008-01-05), jordanmaxx (2008-01-02), qurrea (2012-01-09)

The camera shutter looks awesome

how to download your superman theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

And I thought I was gay for superman.

PS that camera shutter looks sweet.

Thanks

Dude!! You did an awesome job!! I love everything about it! Wow, I wish I was that computer savy to make my own stuff.
    Great job!!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Man Man!! Ur On D Road!!!

Nicely DOne Leath..... Proud Proud me!

Quote Originally Posted by dhvijen View Post
    how to download your superman theme
    I havent uploaded it yet, I didnt think anyone would be interested in it. I have a few more tweaks and fixes I'll get to over the next day or two then I'll post it up. Check back.
    Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    And I thought I was gay for superman.

PS that camera shutter looks sweet.
    LoL. Yea u wont believe I found a forum with ppl that were a lil bit "crazier" than me. Kinda shocking!
    Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
    Dude!! You did an awesome job!! I love everything about it! Wow, I wish I was that computer savy to make my own stuff.
    Great job!!
    WOW thanx wasnt expecting that now im walkin with my chin up. LOL.
    P.S. I'm just and STILL learning but I got it all from right here. So if ya stick around u'll pick it all up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    Man Man!! Ur On D Road!!!

Nicely DOne Leath..... Proud Proud me!
    LOL. Thanx I was gonna PM u to tell u about the thread but I figured u take a peek if u noticed it.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

how did u make your camera shutter? its sweet! im thinking of using your idea of your superman logo and making my iphone into another logo... but where did u get the camera shutter image and where would i put it on my iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    how did u make your camera shutter? its sweet! im thinking of using your idea of your superman logo and making my iphone into another logo... but where did u get the camera shutter image and where would i put it on my iphone?
    Thanx! Um I seen it done here a few times and didnt know how to do it either so I just played around with the stock image and just added a layer (the logo) over it and minimized the opacity of it til it was slightly faded and blended in, then merged the layers. and VOILA!

I've added the image for u here (see attachment) when ur all done u put the file in this location /System/Library/Frameworks/PhotoLibrary.framework
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cameraclosediris.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

Jodiedicie (2008-01-02)

this is so awsome! cant wait for you to upload. great work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

Really nice theme. Great work

Thanx again to everyone for all ur kind words. I know I have been prokastinating but i think im finally done. Look for the upload Friday or this weekend latest.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

Jodiedicie (2008-01-02), razorone (2008-01-03)

Awesome theme LeathaFace friday seems like a long way away by the way great job thats my childhood hero......;-)

Thanx man, yea I know I get busy alot at work, I usually come in and read whats new on tha board reply as much as I can, play with the kids talk to the wife and try to get some sleep, b4 doing the same thing over again. But see im off wknds so friday ya kno I dont have to go to bed early. lol.

Finally it's the weekend

Lol I had a lil surprise that failed I was finished by thursday and tried to get it uploaded but for some reason I kept getting and error. Im trying again right now as we speak. If it fails this time I will have to upload it to a server or something and just post the link.

The camera shutter is greatful.........

this is being recieved better than I thought. And to think I was just gonna keep it to myself. LOL thanx to everyone!

Hey, I added something else the In-call glow I dont know if anyone still checks this thread but if u do let me know if u want it and I'll hook u up.
    This is what im talkin about. Its a lil dim in the pic but its very bright I just coiuldnt get a good shot of it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2008-01-09)

Thanks

Hey you, I DO! Still check your thread! heheh I love what you can do, that's awesome! I have been trying to learn how to do some of this stuff, but, unfortunately, mh open SSH deal is the wrong one, and I am stuck! But, keep doing your stuff man, cuz the day I learn how to add all your creations, I am adding them ALL to my phone!! Great work, love it!! Muuuaaaahhh!!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast