Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vodka Battery

Default Vodka Battery
    did not released anything new for weeks... now is the time X:
    worked on it a little bit, i may upgrade it in the future.

http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1786

blue version:

http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1809

if u got any wacky, crazy, cool idea for any skinning on the iphone, pm me with your idea and ill try to make it.
    Last edited by Turner_; 2007-12-30 at 03:04 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turner_ For This Useful Post:

altazza (2009-09-18), elfrock (2008-03-03), happizza (2008-01-05), iBlade (2008-01-02), Sam0r (2007-12-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sushi_geisha's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice!

LOL Good Job
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Damn, looks like I'm going to have to replace my neon pink logo battery with this. lol Excellent job! Any chance of getting it with blue "vodka"?

Quote Originally Posted by devlinrandom View Post
    Damn, looks like I'm going to have to replace my neon pink logo battery with this. lol Excellent job! Any chance of getting it with blue "vodka"?
    you mean blue instead of the green?

Yep, but only if it's no particular trouble. I've edited a battery myself once, and found it to be a pain, so if it's an inconvenience, no worries.

i went into abit of a program.

i downloaded both of your green and blue and place it into the correct folder which is

private/var/root/library/customize/batteryimages

but when i went back to my iphone and check out that place.

it gave me all of the vodka images instead of just 1.

can u care to enlighten me

i was happy to help u but my iphone is not working for a few weeks now and its not gonna work soon either \=
    u can try downloading other battery and look at the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Turner_ View Post
    i was happy to help u but my iphone is not working for a few weeks now and its not gonna work soon either =
    u can try downloading other battery and look at the difference.
    Both versions are doing the same thing for me. Off center on the battery screen and it shows all the images under Customize.

Thats because this wasn't made for Customize. It needs to be renamed. PLUS, for this to even work with the phone, the bottle needs to be rotated 90 degrees because the image is too large to show straight up and down, only laying sideways.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Thats because this wasn't made for Customize. It needs to be renamed. PLUS, for this to even work with the phone, the bottle needs to be rotated 90 degrees because the image is too large to show straight up and down, only laying sideways.

Reako
    Ohh alright, gotcha Thanks for the help.

Can I use this with customize if I rename it though? Or how do I use it without customize? Sorry for the nub questions

it would be perfect if the vodka label remain as blue color eevn when it's fully charge. great work.

Here we go..... Mod... Part 1 of 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vodka.png   -vodka-17.png   -vodka-16.png   -vodka-15.png   -vodka-14.png   -vodka-13.png   -vodka-12.png   -vodka-11.png  

-vodka-10.png   -vodka-9.png  

Here we go..... Mod... Part 2 of 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vodka-8.png   -vodka-7.png   -vodka-6.png   -vodka-5.png   -vodka-4.png   -vodka-3.png   -vodka-2.png   -vodka-1.png  

HAHA, This battery is very nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast