Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Theme: Doodles

That is very nice theme, but why i cannot download this theme...

When i click download will show this message for me

" samuelcwt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Any body can help me?? Thx for help!!!!
    Last edited by samuelcwt; 2008-01-05 at 05:40 AM.

That is very very beautiful...

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Great work on icon support!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default If you choose to skip the last row...
    Quote Originally Posted by funkdr_1999 View Post
    Hi Russ,

I've noticed that if you use SMBPrefs to skip the last row, then icons slightly move down from the normal position making the text slightly off the brown markings. However if you don't skip the last row, all the text matches up.

Harry
    Thanks for checking that out. I've adjusted the file "Wallpaper_Alt.png" in the ZIP file to fix this problem for iPhone users. You can get the new ZIP HERE.

If there's any iPod Touch users that are having similar problems... let me know. It's an easy fix... I just need a screenshot.
    Last edited by greenenvy; 2008-01-06 at 08:12 AM. Reason: updating info

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greenenvy For This Useful Post:

funkdr_1999 (2008-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by greenenvy View Post
    Thanks for checking that out. I've adjusted the file "Wallpaper_Alt.png" in the ZIP file to fix this problem for iPhone users. You can get the new ZIP HERE.
    Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Just tested and it's all lined up on my iPhone.

I really like this theme, however i did notice that it is missing:

Homework
    Money
    Apollo
    HP-11C
    SendPics
    Widget
    Listen

Thanks for the great theme, I hope you are able to add more icons

Nice update, two things though "PktMoney" is now named "PocketMoney" and there is some weird non-antialiasing with the "Chat" icon.
    Last edited by darngooddesign; 2008-01-11 at 12:06 PM.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by darngooddesign View Post
    Nice update, two things though "PktMoney" is now named "PocketMoney" and there is some weird non-antialiasing with the "Chat" icon.
    I made the adjustment on PocketMoney... and also output a new "Chat" icon. They can both be grabbed in this ZIP.

Hi - I just tried your theme and it looks awesome !

I'm using a iPod Touch with firmware 1.1.1 - I noticed the background image underlines every icon with a brown chocolate stick, and this looks bad when you do a transition from one desktop page to another. Also, if your desktop page doesn't contain 16 icons, looks bad too.

Simple suggestion - is there a way to remove this or to provide an alternate background image ? And I'll definitely switch to your theme !

Thanks a lot !

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Included in the folder is a file called "Wallpaper_iPod_Alt.png" that addresses the 12 icon version for the iPod Touch. Believe me, I didn't want the "brown chocolate sticks"... but the white default icon text[is totally unreadable on the bright yellow paper.

All you have to do is change the current "Wallpaper.png" to "Wallpaper1.png"... then adjust the "Wallpaper_iPod_Alt.png" file to "Wallpaper.png". After restarting your iPod Touch... you'll see the correct version.

I know it's a goofy workaround to seeing the icon text... but it's the best alternative I could come up with.

QUOTE=morgane007;149300]Hi - I just tried your theme and it looks awesome !

I'm using a iPod Touch with firmware 1.1.1 - I noticed the background image underlines every icon with a brown chocolate stick, and this looks bad when you do a transition from one desktop page to another. Also, if your desktop page doesn't contain 16 icons, looks bad too.

Simple suggestion - is there a way to remove this or to provide an alternate background image ? And I'll definitely switch to your theme !

Thanks a lot ![/QUOTE]

hi, i just love this theme.. can you add this icons?
    pool
    ShowTime
    Gansga
    SuperPong
    T4TWO
    Touchpad
    Drummer
    Cydia
    MxTube
    I will really appreciate that, thanks
    Joni.. (if i could help in any way just send a P.M)

great theme,

any icons out there for;

mxtube
    convertor
    tevee
    iradio
    frotz
    mahjong
    pool
    showtime
    drummer
    tetris
    wikipedia
    snes4iphone
    statusstyle
    killboard
    swap library or swaptunes

long list i know, but its a keeper and would be great to have an entire collection!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Very nice
    But, can you add :
    iGuideTV
    DropCopy
    MusicQuiz
    Snes4iphone please ? thanks a lot !

This is the only iPhone theme I have ever actually preferred much more then the original one from Apple. This is great work. I might even create a few more icons in this style to apply to the application I have that don't have a Doodle icon already.

GREAT WORK!!

how do i use this theme on my iphone..?..please help...!! i really want this theme...

Thanks

The last posted was 8/5/2008.....FAIL!

BTW....Download the theme and ssh it to (stash folder) in the phone. Or see if it is on cydia.

its not on cydia...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12