Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Super Mario Galaxy Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone sushi_geisha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Super Mario Galaxy Theme
    what do you guys think of this theme?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sushi_geisha For This Useful Post:

yuki_oh (2008-01-20)

looking good budd. You have the files for download?? Maybe even a summerboard theme package??

Thanks
    2.2 pwned!!

Thanks

it is waiting to be uploaded now. they might get to it tonight or tomorrow i dunno but it will be available for download as soon as they post it!

Cool... I really like the icons, and I might use them with a different wallpaper. Love that game by the way, just can't seem to get the last star. Stupid puple stars on luigi one. If you are familiar with the game, you know which one I am talking about. Looking forward to downloading the theme.
    2.2 pwned!!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Approved. You can always include the link when you first upload, and as soon as we approve it the link will work.

Nice theme.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

cool info! thanks! i will do that from now on!!

i agree that i would use a different wallpaper...now that i look at it i'm not too happy about it but oh well i can work on that more!!

ok so i changed the wallpaper to this and i'm much more happy with it...let me know what you think please:

Last edited by sushi_geisha; 2007-12-29 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yea that wallpaper looks better, what i would do, and this is just a sugestion, you could maybe give the icons a transparant orb effect with them being round anyway would give it a really good finnish, what software do you use? i really like your work

Thanks

Default reply
    Quote Originally Posted by miketbone20 View Post
    Cool... I really like the icons, and I might use them with a different wallpaper. Love that game by the way, just can't seem to get the last star. Stupid puple stars on luigi one. If you are familiar with the game, you know which one I am talking about. Looking forward to downloading the theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by wavemaster View Post
    yea that wallpaper looks better, what i would do, and this is just a sugestion, you could maybe give the icons a transparant orb effect with them being round anyway would give it a really good finnish, what software do you use? i really like your work
    thanks! right now up to today i have used just the preview program on my mac, however this evening i will start using photoshop so i can do more with the icons like you suggested. i would like to get them to stand out more if possible. thanks for your suggestion and the advice! it all helps!!

Good Job I like the 2nd wallpaper better!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Im liking the new wallpaper too. Nice job...
    2.2 pwned!!