Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ANIMATED Streetfighter LOCKSCREEN

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 178 Times in 71 Posts

    Thumbs up ANIMATED Streetfighter LOCKSCREEN
    just copy (replace) the files
    the folders are named after the paths whre the icons go...
    this should be pretty easy to do


    I hope you like it..
    I'm loooking forward to seeing what some of you freaks are going to accomplish using this idea...


    alternative Download:

    http://upload.iphone-forums.de/image...uh4ctw9fnu.zip










    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1212stfr.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2008-08-03 at 07:30 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pear-phone For This Useful Post:

    fearlessx (2008-07-12), phattbam (2008-08-03), rvinz (2010-12-02)

  3. #2
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    It's about time CAPCOM learnt how to count to 4. Took them long enough to count to 3. When is SF4 coming out?

  4. #3
    Haha... ^_^

    It's funny ~
    I think ... I do ... in my utopia ...

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324941&dateline=12156  49304

  5. #4
    AMAZING WORK Pear!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

  6. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    767
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts

    kinda cool
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

    2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Did you happen to use Alchemy Mindwork's PNG/MNG Construction set? I've been meaning to try this but I've been too drawn to making vTones. lol i'll give it a try tonight and maybe beat you to the punch!! jkjk =) i'll try it out and see if it works.

    iPhone.iPhone].iPhone.iPhone.iPhone.iPhone.iPhone.iPhone.iPhone

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 178 Times in 71 Posts

    eh yeah
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2008-07-16 at 05:48 PM.

  10. #9
    you know
    im not a very big fan of pear-pc

    and honestly i don't really believe that this is animated just because of two reasons

    1) you made that ball thing the unlock to slide
    2) that guy is just the slider

    so all in all all what you did was just change somethings around and that was it. i'm sorry, this isnt really the first animated lock screen.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-07-16 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #10
    I don't get it. Are you pissed off because you're not the only one who can do this or because you're thread and idea suddenly isn't that "crazy" anymore because someone else found out a way to do it?

    Seriously, he clearly said he was kidding. Edit Poseidon: Not appropriate.

    Have fun with your animated lockscreen.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 2008-07-16 at 04:37 PM.

  12. #11
    comes out next year february

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 178 Times in 71 Posts

    ehm yeah

    If you just don't care let me know and I'll just not show my mods anymore...
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2008-07-16 at 05:48 PM.

  14. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone loocfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    its a cool idea, and i spotted the way you had done it from the video,
    very clever
    shame you had to lie about it in the thread title " ANIMATED Streetfighter LOCKSCREEN"
    animated by your finger

    nice work thou, but i think i will keep my modded stock lockscreen.

    SF rules
    3gs 16gb 4.0 pwnagetooled. macbook pro 2.33ghz snow leopard 10.6.3. imac 20" 2ghz snow leopard 10.6.3. and a mini 10 dell for those times when i have to use a pc.

  15. #14
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sd
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts

    we don't mind you showing ur mods.

    jus stop with the FIRST EVER ANIMATED LOCK SCREEN

    ANOTHER GREAT MOD BY MEEEEE

    FIRST FIRST FIRST, ME ME ME. makes ur mod less interesting. let us say "great mod bro", or "wow thats the first ever animated lock screen".

    cool concept, jus don't praise yourself so much.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

    waitin on my white iphone 4

  16. #15
    iPhone? More like MyPhone loocfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    true that smirkis
    3gs 16gb 4.0 pwnagetooled. macbook pro 2.33ghz snow leopard 10.6.3. imac 20" 2ghz snow leopard 10.6.3. and a mini 10 dell for those times when i have to use a pc.

  17. #16
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sd
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts

    Edit Poseidon: Not appropriate.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 2008-07-16 at 08:22 PM.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

    waitin on my white iphone 4

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    we don't mind you showing ur mods.

    jus stop with the FIRST EVER ANIMATED LOCK SCREEN

    ANOTHER GREAT MOD BY MEEEEE

    FIRST FIRST FIRST, ME ME ME. makes ur mod less interesting. let us say "great mod bro", or "wow thats the first ever animated lock screen".

    cool concept, jus don't praise yourself so much.
    This man speaks the truth

  19. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 178 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    you know
    im not a very big fan of pear-pc

    and honestly i don't really believe that this is animated just because of two reasons

    1) you made that ball thing the unlock to slide
    2) that guy is just the slider

    so all in all all what you did was just change somethings around and that was it. i'm sorry, this isnt really the first animated lock screen.

    who cares what I did.. The important thing is how it looks. This is a skin it is pretty obvious that this is a trick. it moves it changes size.. so in my eyes it's animated even if it's a fake animation

    Quote Originally Posted by PiNkPhOne View Post
    I don't get it. Are you pissed off because you're not the only one who can do this or because you're thread and idea suddenly isn't that "crazy" anymore because someone else found out a way to do it?

    Seriously, he clearly said he was kidding. Edit Poseidon: Not appropriate.

    Have fun with your animated lockscreen.
    You are having a really nice start in this forum...
    hope you're having fun

    Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    comes out next year february
    Thanks to you guys I will not release it...
    you might not care and laugh about this.. but a lot of other people are going to hate you for this

    Quote Originally Posted by loocfa View Post
    its a cool idea, and i spotted the way you had done it from the video,
    very clever
    shame you had to lie about it in the thread title " ANIMATED Streetfighter LOCKSCREEN"
    animated by your finger

    nice work thou, but i think i will keep my modded stock lockscreen.

    SF rules
    I never lied about anything.
    like I said in my eyes it's a fake animation and it is definately the first of it's kind. so it's the first animated lockscreen.

    And vWalpaper gives us an animation on the lockscreen and I know that that was there first and was the first animated lockscreen
    ... funny you guys dindn't think of that...
    Well I guess a good title just catches more readers...
    Would a Bic mac sell if it was called little mac? and a big mac isn't too big

  20. #19
    dude, if you created it and proud of it then release it there will be plenty of people who appreciate it and some who don't but as long as you can see your work on someone else iphone/ipod then smile.

  21. #20
    iPhone? More like MyPhone loocfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    NOT APPROPRIATE
    -DoerrFan
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2008-07-17 at 10:48 AM.
    3gs 16gb 4.0 pwnagetooled. macbook pro 2.33ghz snow leopard 10.6.3. imac 20" 2ghz snow leopard 10.6.3. and a mini 10 dell for those times when i have to use a pc.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •