Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new theme, beach

Default new theme, beach
    saw this in Aqwoah and i just had to make a theme from it...
    i basically just took the background and added an invisible dock

i love it but all credit goes of course to the creator of the image, or the creator of Aqwoah...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snap_024028.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

changing the wallpaper to what somebody else already made justifies a 'new theme'?
    Last edited by likkuid; 2007-12-24 at 12:49 AM.

How is that any different than anybody else taking a theme and modifying it and putting it on here to show? He gave credit to where the background came from, try not being a **** sometime.

but I still don't think a background and an invisible dock is a theme... I don't think likkuid is a ****.. But he's just right!

it may just be a few alterations but we all started off somewhere yea, and if given the right Encouragement could go on to delve deeper with his/her theme creations, and credits where given. just my 2cent

I may be mistaken, but I am fairly certain there is a media section where you post wallpapers.

Actually I'm not really mistaken, that section does exist. Don't worry though, most people don't post in the right section.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by likkuid View Post
    changing the wallpaper to what somebody else already made justifies a 'new theme'?
    Yea, no kidding. That means i have a couple thousand themes on my phone. And they were very simple to make. All i had to do is change wallpaper

lol sorry dint wanna piss anyone off :S
    just liked it wanted to share it, if u dont like it, dont use it

and btw... i dint say i created it, i said i used the wallpaper and added no dock so that u would only have the background...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I see how that can be exciting for someone who is at beginner level .. so i think if you did something even if u just placed a wallpaper in that Folder .. it is good**

And sharing is not bad - i share all my good bad work all the time -

and got encuraged when someone said - I don't Like it at all! that was THE 1st comment -! after that every comment was a postitive one .. so
    nothing wrong with it

I can agree maybe shold have posted in wallpaper section.
    good luck

Happy holidays everone.