Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Theme: Read My Mind - Feedback?

My iPhone arrived today so I coded the theme - looks good. I just can't seem to do the dialer - I followed that guide to pack the .artwork file but the cmd is not cooperating. If somebody can help me with the dialer - my MSN is [email protected] (same with my e-mail) I can release this in the next couple days. I'm releasing as package, not just theme, so some1 please lend me a hand w/ the dialer

Thanks.

Okay, I'm assuming no one wants to help because there's been no replies. The theme will not be released, then.

Post the files in here and I can pack it for you. Or just email them to me at Reako10 @ G mail . com. (Fix the spaces)

Reako

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

Sam0r (2007-12-30)

Be patient. Between chistmas and new year, a lot of people are busy with private stuff. So wait some time or post in the corresponding threat for the guid (if there's any). Nobody answering doesn't mean that nobody wants to help, may be those (like me) simply can't.

greetz
    iPhone 1.1.2 unlocked...

Yeh, I know Sam0r, but I've had numerous other experienced where help topics I posted were left without reply, but tons of views. This justified my feeling that the same thing would happen again! Anyways, I sent everything to Reako and everything should be released together soon. I'll do the keyboard another time. Thanks Reako!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to likkuid For This Useful Post:

Sam0r (2007-12-30)

I'm happy to see that you decided this great theme!
    Thanks !

Greetz
    iPhone 1.1.2 unlocked...

Hi dude, great looking theme. Thanks for your hard work. By the way you can trust Reako, he is a top guy and very talented too. Happy New Year !

Thanks ppl I'm gonna make another after I'm done with this one. Any suggestions/requests (no specifics: i.e. Superman theme).

I'm just looking forward to this one.

Reako

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

likkuid (2008-01-01)

LOL wait a few more days guy! I wiped my PC because I'm downgrading to XP (so many probs. with iPhone on Vista) and Vista isn't letting me install XP as it's an older version of Windows...sooooo once I [finally] figure out how to get XP on it, I'll continue making lol!

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

also feel free to email it to me and i can pack it up, my username @gmail.com
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Quote Originally Posted by likkuid View Post
    My iPhone arrived today so I coded the theme - looks good. I just can't seem to do the dialer - I followed that guide to pack the .artwork file but the cmd is not cooperating. If somebody can help me with the dialer - my MSN is [email protected] (same with my e-mail) I can release this in the next couple days. I'm releasing as package, not just theme, so some1 please lend me a hand w/ the dialer

Thanks.
    I totally missed this post from you! I'm sorry!
    I see a lot of help has allready been offered, but you can always send me an email if you need help!

Msn is also possible with my username and @hotmail.com added!

I really love the icons and look of the theme, it's just the text thats turns me off. If this theme had no words (or perhaps a background template to add words? idk) I would totally use it once more apps had icons. Very great work, best theme.

Quote Originally Posted by exclamation View Post
    I really love the icons and look of the theme, it's just the text thats turns me off. If this theme had no words (or perhaps a background template to add words? idk) I would totally use it once more apps had icons. Very great work, best theme.
    Use summerboard to turn on "Words"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12