Results 1 to 15 of 15

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New Battery Theme *Shine*

  1. #1
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Smile New Battery Theme *Shine*
    something i did while trying new things.








    : Get It here

    More colors to come..

    Happy Holidays
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2007-12-24 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Updated download link

  2. #2
    WOOW looks ok. But i prefer

    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  3. #3
    You prefer bigass blurry images.. ?
    Last edited by KristofferS; 2007-12-23 at 12:25 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KristofferS For This Useful Post:

    ipodtouch2 (2008-03-11)

  5. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KristofferS View Post
    You prefer bigass blurry images.. ?
    lol KristofferS. Good one

  6. #5
    Retired Moderator stlcaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,088
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 128 Times in 90 Posts

    are you going to release the one i seen yesterday bro...

    is there anything you can do with a cadillac symbol....just wondering...someone else tried one but you got the battery skills

    one more thing.....instead of just the reflection on the bottom of the batterys....is there anyway to get a box type reflection, like im looking into a mirror....something like that, it's hard to explain
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2007-12-23 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    are you going to release the one i seen yesterday bro...

    is there anything you can do with a cadillac symbol....just wondering...someone else tried one but you got the battery skills

    one more thing.....instead of just the reflection on the bottom of the batterys....is there anyway to get a box type reflection, like im looking into a mirror....something like that, it's hard to explain

    Its allready released will b making more colors .

    The reflections are auto .they get generated by the phone

    I "ll look into caddiilac logo

  8. #7
    Retired Moderator stlcaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,088
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 128 Times in 90 Posts

    right on bro....no rush....have a good christmas

  9. #8
    Always Great .keep em comin....and im pluggin the superman request again. lol.

  10. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Always Great .keep em comin....and im pluggin the superman request again. lol.
    LeathaFace - i got u Bro -- ( Update --- i am allmost finish with ur Superman Battery check the new thread)
    i had the perfect photo in my mind when i read what u wrote last time..

    its coming..
    look for it tonight or tomrro morning ..



    thnx for the + Words guys ... this one i just tried wil be making it better..
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2007-12-24 at 08:04 PM.

  11. #10
    Jayc... thats is a sweeeeet battery you did. Looks slick.

    could i bust your nads for a white or purple version?

    I got three main themes color wise.. blue, white and purps'.

    Muchoooos gracis.
    Last edited by straightryder; 2007-12-25 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #11
    Sweet stuff. I'm stealing it!

    Reako

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jayc7176 View Post
    LeathaFace - i got u Bro -- ( Update --- i am allmost finish with ur Superman Battery check the new thread)
    i had the perfect photo in my mind when i read what u wrote last time..

    its coming..
    look for it tonight or tomrro morning ..



    thnx for the + Words guys ... this one i just tried wil be making it better..
    Thanx man thats y u r the man!!! im checkin now (dec 24th) 10:15 p.m. EST lol if its not ready dont worry I know ur busy. *runs out thread to search for the new one*

  14. #13
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 124 Times in 73 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by straightryder View Post
    Jayc... thats is a sweeeeet battery you did. Looks slick.

    could i bust your nads for a white or purple version?

    I got three main themes color wise.. blue, white and purps'.

    Muchoooos gracis.
    i got u will do as soon as i can

  15. #14
    jayc, your awsome... thanks bro.

  16. #15

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •