Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: :RELEASE: Apple Style Charger

Default :RELEASE: Apple Style Charger
    ***Add Installer Source www.apogeeltd.com***

created by donetodeath
    Last edited by donetodeath; 2007-12-19 at 10:09 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donetodeath For This Useful Post:

tehawddone (2008-01-02), wavemaster (2007-12-19)

Thanks

Looks good!!!!

Sweet, that looks great!

how to get his on my iphone? Support please, i really need a step by step plan, if you could help me, it would be great. (dont know how to get things on to my iphone, only with installer app.)

Default install
    Well add the source to your installer sources. It should appear in the list. Just read the first line of the original post.

I would love for you to zip them up and upload them! I rarely use installer for these kind of things and would rather install manually!

Reako

Why is it still charging at 100%
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can't get mines to load

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Sweet!! Very very Neat!

Very nice. I'd prefer the outer glow on the "progress bar" a bit toned down for a cleaner look, but that's just a personal preference. Otherwise it's excellent. The bright icon background also works well with the iPhone's built-in reflection layer.

i have your installer source but i cant find it on installer ive looked in apogee apps,designs,and even went through all packages but still cant find these.Any ideas? Thanx these look f'in sweeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by facough View Post
    i have your installer source but i cant find it on installer ive looked in apogee apps,designs,and even went through all packages but still cant find these.Any ideas? Thanx these look f'in sweeeet.
    When I added the source to my Installer.App sourcelist the first time, nothing showed up for me, so I chalked it up to a loss and uninstalled the source. Then later, I decided to re-add it, double and triple check the spelling, and lo-and-behold, both the Apps and the Design categories showed up. So I recommend deleting the source, and re-adding it. And additionally, the name of the download pack is "Apple Style Batteries" Version 1.1"