Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SURR3A1 Metal Dialer 1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    1. welll... transparent... ok... but what would you have on the background? Transparent can be just an effect?

2. and about the black with blue backlit... well it is really difficult for me to choose the blue color. i'll think. I can make the dialer for whatever color you may wish... but the real problem is picking the backlit. You can't just put a solid color... or can you. See the blue on the sides and in the center. Which one. Or you can suggest another:

I put a link for the theme to download. As I mentioned before the icons are not designed by me. I just put the metallic frame and did some color changes. They were taken from the Mistique/REALiZED themes so give credits to their creators.

Any comments are welcomed as always. Enjoy it. I made it (as with the dialers) because there are some really bad themes out there or they are too childish or whatever.

Honor me with a "Thanks" if you find that useful.

Thank you!
    Have you tought about a calculator skin? I would switch in a second. BTW I made a icon from your dark blue dialer I hope you don't mind. You are doing very good work, thank you so much.

I love the Metal Special 2 dialer...But I don't know why after I replaced ALL 8 files and re-started the iPhone, I only got the bottom three icons changed!!! The numbers, * and # keys only FLASHED ONCE and then turned it back to the original icons!!! Can anyone help?? Thx!!!!

I am using the v1.0.2->1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by tutopian View Post
    I love the Metal Special 2 dialer...But I don't know why after I replaced ALL 8 files and re-started the iPhone, I only got the bottom three icons changed!!! The numbers, * and # keys only FLASHED ONCE and then turned it back to the original icons!!! Can anyone help?? Thx!!!!

I am using the v1.0.2->1.1.1
    Hello there!

I had the same problem and the reason why is that I forgot to copy the 9th thing MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork !! (I set my permissions to 664 and then I copied that in the folder.) Make sure u add that one too and then you'll be fine!

Great dial!!

Later,
    RaMod
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RaMod For This Useful Post:

tutopian (2008-01-18)

Yes man, I've thought about a calc skin and I will make one. I am in a transition now I'm moving to a new location and I don't have much time. But I will make one. Thanks

Good luck with your move. And you are welcome. Take your time with your calc skin, I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RaMod View Post
    Hello there!

I had the same problem and the reason why is that I forgot to copy the 9th thing MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork !! (I set my permissions to 664 and then I copied that in the folder.) Make sure u add that one too and then you'll be fine!

Great dial!!

Later,
    RaMod
    Yo!! Thx....RaMod!!!! Got it!

Has anyone tried it on iPhone v.1.1.3 (by using ZiPhone)??? Thx.

I did, it works but you have to duplicate the callglyph.png and rename it to callglyph_big.png You have to have the same file twice but named different. You also need to modify the png to be a couple pixel higher. I have uploaded the file already in another post MMi won't let me upload again. If your using the dark blue skin you can use my png. PM me your email if you want and I will send you the png's you need.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

tutopian (2008-03-04)

hey nice work man! thanx for sharing. i dont if u thake requests but i was wordering if u could make Call Keypad in same colour. i like the dark blue one. Thanx alot!

iBlade,

Thx for your info. But can you explain a bit more regarding the 'modify the png to a couple pixel higher'? What for?

Anyway, I only like the 'Metal Special 2' theme. Really thx for your offer, dude! By the way, I pressed 'The button'!!

Quote Originally Posted by tutopian View Post
    iBlade,

Thx for your info. But can you explain a bit more regarding the 'modify the png to a couple pixel higher'? What for?

Anyway, I only like the 'Metal Special 2' theme. Really thx for your offer, dude! By the way, I pressed 'The button'!!
    Well I used the dark blue skin and noticed that the call button was a little out of line meaning it was a little lower than the plus and back button so i modified it with photoshop. Did you apply the metall special skin, does it look right maybe that one will be ok. I did fix the call button for you. Thanks for the thanks btw. I put a before and after pic up, check the bottom maybe not everybody would notice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -callglyph.png   -before-fix.png   -after-fix.png  
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-03-05 at 06:45 AM.

iBlade! Thx...got it and looks cool on my v.1.1.3!!!

i m using the dark blue one and the call button does look lower then add n back button. how do i fix this? thanx.

Check my post here number 5 http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33241

I have uploaded and explained it there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

why none of the download links working?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234