Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SURR3A1 Metal Dialer 1.1.1

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

These are awesome. Any idea why, no matter which dialer color package I use, my call button is just blacked out?

After I copy the files over and then reboot my phone, the first time I open the phone keypad, the call button is visible for about 2 seconds and then goes to black.

The button still functions, but it does not say CALL on it.

Any ideas? I am running 1.1.2

Thanks mates. I really happy that you enjoy my work. I really like those too.

I don't know why you don't see the picture. It works like a charm on the 1.1.1. I did not test it on the 1.1.2. But there were already opinions that it works on 1.1.2 as well. Please help him out if you know the answer.
    Thanks once again.
    I'll make a Calculator skin soon .

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

BEEKS (2007-12-20), iBlade (2007-12-27), Reako (2007-12-20)

Sickest dialer I've seen. Thanks Homie

Off the chain. That blue one is mine. You've been thanked!

Reako

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1 View Post
    Thanks mates. I really happy that you enjoy my work. I really like those too.

I don't know why you don't see the picture. It works like a charm on the 1.1.1. I did not test it on the 1.1.2. But there were already opinions that it works on 1.1.2 as well. Please help him out if you know the answer.
    Thanks once again.
    I'll make a Calculator skin soon .
    I figured it out. I also use the Retro dialer and in that package there is a callglyph.png and a callglyph_big.png.

Basically I just copied your callglyph.png and called it callglyph_big.png (so that I had both) and it works perfectly

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hyperextension For This Useful Post:

illitrate (2007-12-31), psychonikeo (2007-12-20)

Red one looks really nice !! Good job and thank you for the download !!

Nice now i gotta decide on which colour to go with

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chinpokimon View Post
    Nice now i gotta decide on which colour to go with
    I had the same problem. All I did was rename all the files. For instance, for the Red dialer, i put RED in front of all the file names, and the same for the others using another name and I copied all of them to the MobilePhone.app folder.

Now if I really want, I can use Finder to change the names on the go and reboot and voila...dialer change. LOL

1.1.2 here.

Worked fine. Drag and drop using cyber duck. Didn't have to change any files. Just looked at them all and they we're the same.

Sweet mod to the dialer thou. wow.

metal kicks ***.

Gotta say that this is better than the Aqwhoa i had installed. Great Work Guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    I figured it out. I also use the Retro dialer and in that package there is a callglyph.png and a callglyph_big.png.

Basically I just copied your callglyph.png and called it callglyph_big.png (so that I had both) and it works perfectly
    thanks!! I had the same problem and this fixed it for me as well!

Great Job BRO.....

Love your work.....Keep it up.....

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by psychonikeo View Post
    thanks!! I had the same problem and this fixed it for me as well!
    Fixed it for me too!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

I like blue one.Thanks

You all people make me very happy. I usually make a skin just for myself after I'm disappointed from all other skins out there and I can't find a clean cold design. I'm very happy that this design is liked. I got a request for a darker blue color. I'm uploading the sample below and I'd like a comment about the color. It is very difficult for me to decide the perfect color. Also I am uploading a green(I really like that one) and a purple sample. Tell me what you think.

Last edited by surr3a1; 2007-12-21 at 09:46 AM.

Smile SURR3A1 Metal Dialer
    All Three are awsome... and i've tried it on 1.0.2 are working beautifully....thanks SURR3A1....

JUST ONE WORD!!!

AWESOME

nicely done, I really enjoy the dark grey one Maybe dark drey with light blue backlit keys
    You can find Sciphone in the Links section...

I would change the old blue colour for this new darker one.. I think it's perfect

New Color added. Blue Dark. Check it out on 1st page.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to surr3a1 For This Useful Post:

psychonikeo (2007-12-21)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast