Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Resident Evil theme!

Default Resident Evil theme!
    For those of you who wanted a Resident Evil Theme.

Link is down for now, something weird happened and the file is unapproved again so sorry about that, I will post when the file is approved again. Sorry about that...
    Last edited by Mr. Fibbles7707; 2008-07-03 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Someone posted an Umbrella theme on Cydia recently. I made a few custom modifications to it with the icons (3g, edge grey and white umbrella, wifi, etc) and new wallpaper. The only thing that had a Umbrella logo was the Edge icon and Charge screen. The Red Queen voice was kind of annoying so Im looking to replace those.

And I added a SMS screen, a Zombie with Red and Grey chat bubbles

Last edited by saintjames; 2008-10-29 at 01:27 AM.

can someone upload this theme, i really want, im a big resident evil fan, so please someone up load this one.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the BlackBerry theme with a different wallpaper and some changes in the carrier logo... I would hardly consider this a new theme.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

well i like it, im a noobie at this so im trying to make my own theme on this but i like this one better