Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Vending Machine

one of the best themes i've seen well done and thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow! This is crazy! nice theme, I hope you release it soon. I want this theme on my iPhone ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Thargalt View Post
    Could you make an App Store icon please ?
    I'm no Photoshop master, but I edited one of the included icons to make an AppStore icon. It'll do until Patte releases a proper one for us

I also edited the Settings icon to remove the rings, since I keep it in my dock.

Here are a couple of other icons I made for apps I use. Hope Patte doesn't mind me posting. Like I said, I know these are crappy. All I did was take his work and deface it for my own use

Last edited by Yagermeister333; 2008-08-06 at 04:04 PM. Reason: What happened to my post?

Hey Pattulus, I hope you dont mide but i really loved this theme. it's one of my favorites. and I made my own icons for new apps. tell me what you think.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnintendork For This Useful Post:

tamakin (2008-09-07)

I made some more icons and figured I'd share. First I added rings to a few icons since I use them outside of my dock:

Also made these icons for Apps/Webclips I use:

ICanHazCheezburger.com (or icanlol.com/iphone)

IMDB Webclip

Pandora Radio (from AppStore)

Apple's Remote (from AppStore)

Shazam (from AppStore)

Sportacular (from AppStore. Can rename it to Sportstap if you prefer that app)

Movies App (from AppStore)

I've also repurposed Patte's icons for some other apps. You can rename feeds.png to NetNewsWire.png, Mobile Scrobbler to Last.fm.png, etc. Here's what my first two icon pages look like:

IMO it looks better if you use the Winterboard option to make the icon labels transparent. Looks more like a real vending machine. Thanks again to Patte for the idea and source files!

Hi there…

I’m sorry for not releasing any updates lately but soon I'll find some time *promised*.

Thanks. I'm sure everyone's been busy with the FW 2.0 for both 2g and 3g iphones. keep on doing what you're doing. Vending machine is still on my Iphone since it was released.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djgunner's Avatar
    Thanks

now this is awesome... very very well done! wow! lol.. good stuff.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Renblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! That looks awesome! I WANT!

the app store icon doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by tamakin View Post
    the app store icon doesn't work
    Rename it to App Store (with a space.)

Thanks Igreenberg it worked! Also, can anybody share an NES icon, winterboard, cycorder, AOL radio and qik icon please?

Thanks Igreenberg it worked! Also, can anybody share an NES icon, winterboard, cycorder, AOL radio and qik icon please?
    here are 2 that i've made already.

Nice!! Thank you!

Now I just need the winterboard, AOL radio, and Cycorder please if anybody has them.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnintendork View Post
    here are 2 that i've made already.

The loops are a little bit high and they don't match up with the background. Can you re-do them and move the loops a little bit down?
    Last edited by tamakin; 2008-09-05 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice!! Thank you!

Now I just need the winterboard, AOL radio, and Cycorder please if anybody has them.

The loops are a little bit high and they don't match up with the background. Can you re-do them and move the loops a little bit down?
    You're welcome.
    Really? for which one.
    well i was bored so i made these.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnintendork For This Useful Post:

tamakin (2008-09-05)

You're welcome.
    Really? for which one.
    well i was bored so i made these.

SWEET! You're the man! The QIK icon's loops were kinda high and didn't match up. If you move it a little bit lower it would be perfect. The NES was a little high also. Thank you!!
    Last edited by tamakin; 2008-09-05 at 02:37 AM.

simply.... unbeliveble... it is really fantastic !!!

Hey Pattulus, I hope you dont mide but i really loved this theme. it's one of my favorites. and I made my own icons for new apps. tell me what you think.
    How did you get the little jaggedy circle icon notifier thing above your mail? Mine is just a plain perfect circle but yours is different. How did you do that?

very nice! i like it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast