Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [release] REALiZED theme pack

  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 1 Post
    Default [release] REALiZED theme pack


    leave comments/requests on the blog. thanks.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to agon For This Useful Post:

    CLP (2008-01-21), gastonm (2008-01-18), gorob (2007-12-14), OctupuSSS (2008-11-15), papasnow (2007-12-25), pnotejb (2009-01-14), ronnymes (2008-11-13), sukatoro (2007-12-25), surr3a1 (2007-12-14), xxiii (2008-01-21)

  3. #2
    woah. that looks great!

  4. #3
    sorry, the dock for the desktop icons that is created within the wallpaper, is it possible to have another version that is slightly longer in height so that ppl like myself that have the icon names displayed can have the 3rd row icon names in the dock.

    Now the 3rd row icon names are just out of the wallpaper dock.
    thks and its a great theme

  5. #4
    I can not for the life of me figure out how to get these icons any where. Can someone help?

  6. #5
    absolutely beautiful theme, i added the rest of the Realize icons i could find to it and it is *almost* perfect for me now... the one thing i could really use is the wallpaper set up for showing all four rows of icons instead of the hidden 4th row, if possible..?

    thx again, just lovely..!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sukatoro View Post
    absolutely beautiful theme, i added the rest of the Realize icons i could find to it and it is *almost* perfect for me now... the one thing i could really use is the wallpaper set up for showing all four rows of icons instead of the hidden 4th row, if possible..?

    thx again, just lovely..!
    How did you download the icons? All I get is a page full of writing?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehrbaum View Post
    How did you download the icons? All I get is a page full of writing?
    Umm, just click on the picture in the first post.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehrbaum View Post
    How did you download the icons? All I get is a page full of writing?
    right click save. it gets saved as an rar.txt file remove the .txt and unzip.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to kurosagi For This Useful Post:

    mlehrbaum (2007-12-26)

  11. #9
    is it me or is the dock not properly aligned?

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jekyoo_style View Post
    is it me or is the dock not properly aligned?
    the dock is perfect on mine, but be sure that you go through the whole "add auto reflective dock from iTouch" procedure as mentioned here in the fora... looks gorgeous once its all up and running, aside from the forced "skip third row" option due to the wallpaper...

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    right click save. it gets saved as an rar.txt file remove the .txt and unzip.
    Thank you! You have also been thanked!

  14. #12
    Love this theme! Best out there!!!

  15. #13
    Great theme. Thanks!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

    Unlocked Tmobile

  16. #14
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    where is the blog?

  17. #15
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    Nice, Thanks!

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptXus View Post
    sorry, the dock for the desktop icons that is created within the wallpaper, is it possible to have another version that is slightly longer in height so that ppl like myself that have the icon names displayed can have the 3rd row icon names in the dock.

    Now the 3rd row icon names are just out of the wallpaper dock.
    thks and its a great theme

    Yes indeed, would like that too. Is that possible at all? To get the theme with the dock for the icons slightly longer to accommodate the third row of icon names? Thank You.

    Cheers.

  19. #17
    i made a sideways theme from the same wallpaper and added my own semi-transparent block in psp to fit the text for skipped last row.

    here it is


    hope its of use, only problem is i find is the top of the icons block is a little close to the task bar!
    Last edited by Quaddy; 2008-01-19 at 05:00 PM.

  20. #18
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    I really like the theme but is it possible to remove the back shadow from the wallpaper?

    Thanks,
    Zach

  21. #19
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tiny Little Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    can someone post isolitaire & iradio realize icon?

  22. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach23 View Post
    I really like the theme but is it possible to remove the back shadow from the wallpaper?

    Thanks,
    Zach
    not sure if you were talking about OP or my post

    but here is a few options for you.

    http://rapidshare.com/users/J4Z7XM




  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:

    CLP (2008-01-21)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •