Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Christmas Dialerpad (v1.1.1)

Default 12/20 updates - Christmas Dialerpad (v1.1.1)
    12/20 Final Edition

Dear all,

sorry for the delay, been busy with my work.

Yes~ Christmas is so soon! so, here comes my 1st created dialerpad, plz click the link below to download the rar file, I've also enclosed a Read Me.txt, just simply follow the steps, then u should get it work.

Note: this dialerpad only works on FIRMWARE V1.1.1

MeduZa_SilentNiteDialerPad_EN.rar
    (rar password: plzsaythnx2meduza)

preview for dialerpad:

and, I've also created my own Christmas Theme too
    Anyone who's interested in downloading, plz click HERE

================================================== =

12/17 updates

thnx to Jasper44

it seemed almost perfect, however, I've figured the "call" key does no blinking when I press it (I guess becoz I've adjusted the size from original) anyways, I've created a new png file with the exact size 22x21 as original,
    then the bg part has appeared "all black"
    I believe that if I replaced the "Call" file, should get it work perfectly.
    too bad, I've been looking for this file for a couple of days, but still got no clue, anyone knows what's the directory for the "Call" key (v1.1.1)

Thanks

==================================================

12/13

Dear all,

just wanna see if anyone can help me out this

ok, I was trying to customize my dialerpad last night, I've done the .artwork java jar with cmd, everything seemed looking ok, then I've uploaded the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork to my iPhone, but the result has came out which is not the way what I expect, the upper part was fine, but the lower area was weird; so, I've tried dragging out all the MobilePhone.app png files from my iPhone to my PC, and the only icon which can be previewed is the "icon.png" which I've replaced with my own customized file. Does anyone have a clue why is that? I assumed that is becoz those are Mac format files that cannot be previewed on the PC, even I've tried to open the file with Photoshop CS3, still not working at all.

Anyone there knows the file name/size/transparency for the dialerpad bottom bg (see 3rd pic below, which I wish to replace with white)

thnx
    Last edited by MeduZa; 2007-12-23 at 03:28 AM. Reason: upload some updates

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MeduZa For This Useful Post:

F 5 (2007-12-14), gastonm (2007-12-14), Jodiedicie (2007-12-21), surr3a1 (2007-12-21)

I do, http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21189.

There is a slight problem with what you want to do though. The bottom bar of the phone is also the bottom bar in ipod, itunes, clock, & youtube. Apple is dumb.

thnx 4 reply.

I have another question for u, what's the directory for that bottom bar?
    from what u've posted, I only see "Other-ver111_117.png - bottom bar in ipod, itunes, clock, phone & youtube" which's the file name, but it doesn't say which folder it belongs to. I'll be appreciated if u could tell me that, thank u

It is part of the Other.artwork which is in system/library/frameworks/UIKit.framework

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

MeduZa (2007-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by MeduZa View Post
    Dear all,

ok, I was trying to customize my dialerpad last night, I've done the .artwork java jar with cmd, everything seemed looking ok, then I've uploaded the MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork to my iPhone, but the result has came out which is not the way what I expect, the upper part was fine, but the lower area was weird; so, I've tried dragging out all the MobilePhone.app png files from my iPhone to my PC, and the only icon which can be previewed is the "icon.png" which I've replaced with my own customized file. Does anyone have a clue why is that? I assumed that is becoz those are Mac format files that cannot be previewed on the PC, even I've tried to open the file with Photoshop CS3, still not working at all.

Anyone there knows the file name/size/transparency for the dialerpad bottom bg (see 3rd pic below, which I wish to replace with white)

thnx

Wow this looks GREAT!! I hope you get it to work. I have a christmas theme and would love to have a christmas dialer!!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

dear Jasper44,

Argh~ this site finally works now!

hey, thank you so much =)
    I almost got it done, the only part I've found it error is the "Call" key bg,
    I'm wondering if u'r familiar with that?

thanks again~

Is there a download for this dialer yet? I love it...and it would be sweet to have on my phone before Christmas!!
    8GB, 1.1.1, jailbroke, AT&T
    4GB, 1.1.1, jailbroke, Fake Activated

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Is there a download for this dialer yet? I love it...and it would be sweet to have on my phone before Christmas!!
    I agree!! I have been waiting for a download for this file for a while now. Can't wait to get it.
    Please post a download!!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

MeduZa,
    I haven't done any editing of the dialer myself so I wouldn't know what the issue youre having is. Go to this thread and PM armadillo and see if he can help because he has made a dialer so maybe he ran into the same problem.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7376

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    MeduZa,
    I haven't done any editing of the dialer myself so I wouldn't know what the issue youre having is. Go to this thread and PM armadillo and see if he can help because he has made a dialer so maybe he ran into the same problem.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7376
    Is there a download for the christmas dialer?? Do you have one??
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by gastonm View Post
    Is there a download for the christmas dialer?? Do you have one??
    If you read the first post you would see he is having a set back with the Call button. Until that is fixed, I'm sure he will not release the dialer...

Reako

Take a look at the Aqwoah dialer to see how the Call button is handled. Too long to explain, you will see how to do it if you look at the images in there.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

yeah, i've just posted a link for everyone to download

To armadillo,

thnx 4 the information, I'll go check then

TO Jasper44,

thnx again, I'm gonna check how armadillo do to the "call" file, thnx~
    u did help me alotz
    Last edited by MeduZa; 2007-12-21 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How can i download the Themes

awsome...when can we get the summerboard themes...thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    dude your theme is amazing its perfect for the dialer

Quote Originally Posted by MeduZa View Post
    12/20 Final Edition

Dear all,

sorry for the delay, been busy with my work.

Yes~ Christmas is so soon! so, here comes my 1st created dialerpad, plz click the link below to download the rar file, I've also enclosed a Read Me.txt, just simply follow the steps, then u should get it work.

Note: this dialerpad only works on FIRMWARE V1.1.1

MeduZa_SilentNiteDialerPad_EN.rar
    (rar password: plzsaythnx2meduza)

preview for dialerpad:

and, I've also created my own Christmas Theme too
    here's the preview (LockBackground.jpg/Wallpaper/Icons/Dock/StatusBar)

================================================== =

12/17 updates

thnx to Jasper44

it seemed almost perfect, however, I've figured the "call" key does no blinking when I press it (I guess becoz I've adjusted the size from original) anyways, I've created a new png file with the exact size 22x21 as original,
    then the bg part has appeared "all black"
    I believe that if I replaced the "Call" file, should get it work perfectly.
    too bad, I've been looking for this file for a couple of days, but still got no clue, anyone knows what's the directory for the "Call" key (v1.1.1)

Thanks

==================================================

12/13

Dear all,

thnx
    WOW!!! Is all I can say about your dialer and theme. It looks great. So this won't work on 1.1.2??? I would love to have these!! Anyone know if it is possible? Or could you make a 1.1.2 version
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have firmware 1.1.2 and the dialer works fine.

The call button isn't displaying properly on FW 1.1.2.... I just tested it.

Reako

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    The call button isn't displaying properly on FW 1.1.2.... I just tested it.

Reako
    Reako, try making a copy of callglyph.png and renaming it callglyph_big.png (I think you need both files on 1.1.2) and drop it in the MobilePhone.app and see if that works for you. That's what I did, and it works fine on my 1.1.2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast