Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Christmas Dialerpad (v1.1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodiedicie View Post
    Reako, try making a copy of callglyph.png and renaming it callglyph_big.png (I think you need both files on 1.1.2) and drop it in the MobilePhone.app and see if that works for you. That's what I did, and it works fine on my 1.1.2.
    This is correct. This is what I did and the call button works great. This dialer is awesome. Works great on 1.1.2. Any chance of uploading that theme? Would love to have that along with this dialer

Also is it necessary to add that SNO2 folders other.artwork file? I did not add it and the dialer still works fine. Just a quick question as to what that other.artwork file does/does not do.
    Last edited by gastonm; 2007-12-21 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by gastonm View Post
    This is correct. This is what I did and the call button works great. This dialer is awesome. Works great on 1.1.2. Any chance of uploading that theme? Would love to have that along with this dialer

Also is it necessary to add that SNO2 folders other.artwork file? I did not add it and the dialer still works fine. Just a quick question as to what that other.artwork file does/does not do.
    It alters the bottom layer where you press the function. Keypad, Dialer, Contacts, and Voicemail. It turns that whole strip white and changes the icons. It isn't necessary, just looks better with the theme IMO.

Reako

Hi guys,

here's a link for downloading,
    SiLenT NiTe - SMB Theme by MeduZa

hi gastonm,

just like what Reako said "It alters the bottom layer where you press the function."
    In here, I've chaged the file "Other-ver111_117.png" to color white, which's enclosed in this Other.artwork java pack, this change applies to bottombar bg which u may also find differences in Clock/iTunes/iPod.

besides,
    can you plz post on a screenshot for that dialerpad?
    I would really like to see how it works on v1.1.2 thnx alot

hi wepaz09,

thnx for your compliment

besides, I'm not a "dude" LOL I'm just another girl.
    Last edited by MeduZa; 2007-12-23 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by MeduZa View Post
    Hi guys,

hi gastonm,

just like what Reako said "It alters the bottom layer where you press the function."
    In here, I've chaged the file "Other-ver111_117.png" to color white, which's enclosed in this Other.artwork java pack, this change applies to bottombar bg which u may also find differences in Clock/iTunes/iPod.

besides,
    Thanks for the heads up. I just added the other.artwork and it looks A LOT better!!
    I will get a screenshot up for you tomorrow, or tonight if I can.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

I don't think this is a s good idea. The other artwork file contains mods from several apps. If all modders start changing bits and pieces of that file, the modded other artwork files will replace each other and you gain one change in exchange for another.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Cool Screenshot
    Hi guys,

hi gastonm,

besides,

Here is a screenshot of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0178.jpg  
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I don't think this is a s good idea. The other artwork file contains mods from several apps. If all modders start changing bits and pieces of that file, the modded other artwork files will replace each other and you gain one change in exchange for another.
    Ok I see what your saying. Anyway to get the original file back? (I know I should have made a copy!)
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

hey,
    thnx 4 the screenshot.
    it seemed not too perfect fit for v1.1.2 ehh?
    anyways, download this png file and overwrite it, this is the perfect size for callglyph_big.png on v1.1.2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5c9jg1
    iPhone - Life is Fun

hey,
    thnx 4 the screenshot.
    it seemed not too perfect fit for v1.1.2 ehh?
    anyways, download this png file and overwrite it, this is the perfect size for callglyph_big.png on v1.1.2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5c9jg1
    Thanks! Your right it didn't fit perfect, but I loved the dialer so much it didn't bother me!!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

original file for Other.artwork http://www.sendspace.com/file/ug7rss
    iPhone - Life is Fun

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Just like with the theme, the d/l link for the dialer doesn't work :-(

If anyone has this theme it would really be great to post it....it's a great theme!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12