Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] LogoBattery

Default [Release] LogoBattery

v. 2.1 - UPDATED december 13, 00:53 (GMT +1)

Get them here: DOWNLOAD

HOWTO:

1. Connect to your phone using WinSCP or the equivalent for Mac.
    2. Navigate to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/BatteryImages/
    3. Copy the downloaded folder with the battery images into the BatteryImages folder.

OR:

Add http://install.ifon.no to your installer sources. It will have the file so you can install it automatically. Look for version 2.1. This is a Norwegian source, so just remove it when you're done to remove the clutter. I'm not sure, but it might be wise to delete the old version prior to installing the new one, so you can get rid of the previous versions.

(PSD can be sent by email if requested)
    Last edited by Marasmus; 2007-12-13 at 02:48 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marasmus For This Useful Post:

titeo (2007-12-12)

I really like. I would use this if you uploaded the one containing the % symbol, as well as Blue LED's instead of Red. Good work though!

Reako

Thanks

I love it and im using it....but i would also love the bright neon blue dots and a percentage meter....GREAT WORK THOUGH.

Installer Source??

It should go on the MMI source.

so hot....i wanna use it every now and then cuz i cant let go of my duracell ultra icon
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

if the creator hasnt made any changes by tonight and i find myself with some free time ill fulfill some of the % and different color requests... shoot me off a pm if you're interested
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Can we also get the red version with the percentage on it ? This is great :-)

If you ibrick the files to the phone, where do they go?.....or, is this going to be dowloadable via a source and available on customize?....

I'll upload it to MMI now ... Will also create some different colors and maybe a pillow embossed, black, glossy orb behind the numbers, if that works.

Also wondering if gradient LEDs will look good. Maybe red through orange and yellow to green, or red through purple to blue. I'll look into it. Feel free to mod all you like, and I'll send the PSD to anyone who requests it, just drop me your email address.

EDIT: Would also like to point out that the background image is stolen from mac.reader.com, so can't take credit for that
    Last edited by Marasmus; 2007-12-11 at 12:38 AM.

Every image is stolen, modified or resized. Haha. No worries.

Reako

All 3 versions are approved! Great job Marasmus!

I made a mockup of a new multicolor version with a gloss button. I'm not so sure I like it as it's moving away from the Apple-ish, minimalist approach I was going for ...

I was thinking about that, because red kind of signifies a dead battery. You should definitely release it.

Sorry for wasting your time, but I deleted those previous entries. They contained a readme-file that messed up Customize. I added a new entry containing all batteries, including the multicolor one and no stupid readme-file. This should be the very last approval, hopefully

Approved. I was thinking about asking you to combine all of the files, great job. Hope to see more from you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

raymiematang (2008-01-24)

Couldn't stay away :/

Should I bother updating the MMI-download?

Last edited by Marasmus; 2007-12-11 at 09:11 PM.

I'm having trouble finding the updated guide to changing skin. I'm using Cyberduck/SSH, which folder do I look in to drop custom battery skin/wallpaper?

EDIT:
    Found it, nvm!
    Last edited by phungy; 2007-12-12 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marasmus View Post
    Couldn't stay away :/

Should I bother updating the MMI-download?

No question, I love the white. Let me know when its done too!

That's the final version, but I'll have to wait until I've updated all the other color versions with better and brighter LEDs before I release anything. Can't release and change stuff too often, or I'm pretty sure I'll annoy the mods :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marasmus View Post

That's the final version, but I'll have to wait until I've updated all the other color versions with better and brighter LEDs before I release anything. Can't release and change stuff too often, or I'm pretty sure I'll annoy the mods :P

Fine

j/k, looking forward to it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast