Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Realize Icons "Everything I've collected"

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n28 View Post
    can u do x-plane,asphalt 4,r.thufer,starwars,kroll,monkey ball,bugdom 2,spore,rsoccer,crash kart,diner dash???
    look at my page and you will find some of your icons allready

i think i've now gone through every page of this thread, but forgive me if i missed it...has anyone come across or made an icon for phone zap? i only use the program for creating ringtones, so even an icon that eluded to ringtones would suffice. i love this theme and find that the icons that i've not yet realized seem to stand out more and more. anyway, if anyone could help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

thanks in advance...

Pinch 'n Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by christopherklinck View Post
    i think i've now gone through every page of this thread, but forgive me if i missed it...has anyone come across or made an icon for phone zap? i only use the program for creating ringtones, so even an icon that eluded to ringtones would suffice. i love this theme and find that the icons that i've not yet realized seem to stand out more and more. anyway, if anyone could help me out, i'd really appreciate it.

thanks in advance...
    post the original one and i will do the job

thanks so much spirit...i don't know where you find the time or the patience, but i think i speak for everyone here when i say thank you. i got a little presumptuous and added a couple other requests, if it's not too much to ask. in any event, thank you for all the hard work and continued support you've offered this theme and its users.

chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -utdirect_logo.jpg   -utblackboard.gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Blitz

christopherklinck request

Last edited by predator13; 2008-10-15 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to predator13 For This Useful Post:

christopherklinck (2008-10-15)

thanks predator...again. this forum continues to be newbie friendly and it is much appreciated.

christopherklinck request

(Sorry for the delay)

Last edited by predator13; 2008-10-16 at 02:35 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

The Spirit i see you have a winterboard icon i made on your realized website, i did not give you permission to use it and i demand you take it down.

Lol jk, great job with the icons, restored my iphone recently and all i have to do now is get all the icons i need from your website, thanks alot and keep up the good work
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2008-10-16 at 02:39 AM.
    iLive an iLife

anybody come across a cool yellow pages icon?

maybe you like them. just created two versions

Last edited by The Spirit; 2008-10-18 at 12:17 AM.

just wanted to say thanks to spirit and predator again for all the continued work and help. for fans of this theme you've both been an invaluable resource, and we're all very grateful. kudos.

Default Original iPhone icons realized request
    can someone post the original iPhone 2.0 icon set realized?

thanks

Another two Yellow Pages...

thought i would give "realizing" a try myself

my first time using Photo Shop

look OK ?

practicing a little bit - Photo Shop takes some getting used to. I assume there are classes on how to use this software. I made a few icons in case anyone may want to use them

yah im sortof leanring photoshop at school, but not really, ive learned how to realize using seashore on my own though
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

Topple, ParkingLot

All Netter´s

Last edited by predator13; 2008-10-19 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bilr View Post
    practicing a little bit - Photo Shop takes some getting used to. I assume there are classes on how to use this software. I made a few icons in case anyone may want to use them
    hi. good job.
    but to make the icons more interesting, give them a background colour, maybe with a little gradient. then they look more attractive

I've been looking but I can't seem to find a picture of the icon of ''trapster" "pocketdyno" & "Word Warp".

Does anyone know where to find picture of these icons so one of these kind gentlemen can Realize them for me.

I cant find them anywhere?

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast