Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gunmetal 3.0 Simple Black Edit

@ sotdvd - Here you go bro:
    Last edited by mgregor; 2007-08-09 at 08:25 PM.

ok i ald everything u said and i only have 3 problems. 1, where does the arrows go (wich DIR) i cant get the (my iphone thing on my homepages background and third on your u have the bottom of the phone 5 things well i have only 4 and my sms is still att the very top, they all are tad e icon is curved. so, how can i get the ms down and still have enough (12 things at the top) to balance it out, lol tahnks for the help.

ok, i fixed the 3rd problem and still have the first 2. now i have a problem i have an extra icon right above the sms icon and i cant seem to know how to get rid of it. and second i keep trying to change the icon for the field test icon and it wont change. it stays as an icon of a pen on a piece of paper. and when i click it the originally intended icon pops up. please help. the one above the sms reads demo app.
    Last edited by dealer65; 2007-08-09 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Brushed Aluminum Look, this is just the demoapp icon and springboard, you still need to download the theme for all the icons.

http://rapidshare.com/files/48008490...m_Gunmetal.rar
    Last edited by mgregor; 2007-08-10 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How dare you release a theme with no NES icon !

I don't know what the whole nes thing is about, so I haven't really got into it yet. Sorry

theme looks great mcgregor...keep up the great work!

Default SpringBoard
    I am trying to arrange my Icons for the Gunmetal Skin, and have tried it twice and it is still showing the stock locations. Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Can we please get a nes, terminal, and voice record icon please?

Correction found what I was looking for.

Thanks
    Last edited by XFaega; 2007-08-10 at 06:25 AM.

i cant get my iphone text to work... i use ifuntastic 2.5 and dont see demo.app in application list but i have demo app icon on myiphone and the displayorder.plist includes a string for demo.app

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Tada got screen shots to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foo_0.png  

NES Icon:

Get work, can we also get a v recorder icon.... I love this theme!

Sure just give me the icon you want to go into the them and I will adjust it.

Hi

Like your theme but cannot install it... What do i do with the rar file?

Here's what i did

Unzip the rar file and moved it into the summerboard theme folder, it shows up in the list with other themes but once selected it just goes back to the previous theme.

Also i cannot get 5 icons in the dock, customise app wont work for me, i also managed the 5 icon dock with Kate app but now free version has expired... is ther any other simple way to get 5 icon dock?

I'm on 1.1.4

I use iphone pc suite to transrer my files.. but cannot find the SBDockBG2 file, Where is the SpringBoard.app i cant see it under apps?

Any help is appreciated.

i like how the dock looks

i can get this theme working at all, what am i doing wrong ?

the download doesn't work:-(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12