Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blue_Custom

very nice thanks

nice wallpaper

We have done some very extensive testing and we think we have found a solution to everything concerning the images in the .artwork files. We have a few more tests to check out and if all goes well, I will be releasing a fully fixed Blue/Red Custom fix. Keep your fingers crossed.

Edit: Fix has been found and it's a perma fix. I will have the updated files released within the next few days. I'm still trying out a few things with this new fix making sure it will cover everything that I want to do. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. All the credit has to be given to Hamid for once again taking the time out of his busy schedule to help out on this issue.
    Last edited by Bad2049; 2008-01-01 at 12:57 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Excellent
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    We have done some very extensive testing and we think we have found a solution to everything concerning the images in the .artwork files. We have a few more tests to check out and if all goes well, I will be releasing a fully fixed Blue/Red Custom fix. Keep your fingers crossed.

Edit: Fix has been found and it's a perma fix. I will have the updated files released within the next few days. I'm still trying out a few things with this new fix making sure it will cover everything that I want to do. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. All the credit has to be given to Hamid for once again taking the time out of his busy schedule to help out on this issue.

Hey, thanks. I'm glad we managed to fix it, and hopefully it will help you loads with your theming. I'd say the game is about to begin, in terms of just what we can do with the themes now.

Happy New Year!

All thanks go to you Buddy. I hope you enjoy your New Years, I know I am.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad2049 For This Useful Post:

alias_neo (2008-01-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Great
    I appreciate your thanks, and It looks like a great start to the year to come! Hope this can continue! - Lets just hope my phone actually arrives.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123