Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blue_Custom

^ thats great!!! now I have a question for u. How do u get ur alarm clock to stay orange I use that same one but I want it to stay like that for both screen (default & FSO) but on my main screen I just have the cut-out white one.

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    ^ thats great!!! now I have a question for u. How do u get ur alarm clock to stay orange I use that same one but I want it to stay like that for both screen (default & FSO) but on my main screen I just have the cut-out white one.
    Take the DEFAULT_AlarmClock.png and rename it to FSO_AlarmClock.png and replace the original FSO version with your new one.

Thanx! but heres the idiot part of the question where do I get the png from because it was already preloaded in customize so I dont even have it. Now I know this is backwards but I'll search alarm clock icons til u get back to me. Thanx again

In iPhoneBrowser you can click on the Tool bar option "Go To Locations", from there you will select "Springboard Images and Settings". This will be the folder you will find the image in. If you're on a Mac then the directory is: [root]/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

tried to change to this one but unlucky, the images still remain the same..
    weird, don't know why...

im using iphone browser...

Did you try rebooting the phone? Some of the images require this to be done.

that dialer is great! Need the red version though =]

Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    In iPhoneBrowser you can click on the Tool bar option "Go To Locations", from there you will select "Springboard Images and Settings". This will be the folder you will find the image in. If you're on a Mac then the directory is: [root]/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
    Thanx my good man d/l'ing and trying now. (never used iphonebrowser)

Smile Working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    that dialer is great! Need the red version though =]
    I'm still working on both of them. It seems that there is some pixelation going on underneath the center column digits that I am trying to remove. I should have this worked out soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad2049 View Post
    Did you try rebooting the phone? Some of the images require this to be done.
    I tried many times but still the same...
    tried also delete the orig keypad an put your new one...

still the same...

What firmware are you running? These mods are done on the 1.1.1 firmware.

Bad2049 can i bug u one more time? I know ur busy bu can u just post that png for me (the alarm clock one) I didnt know which iphonebrowser to d/l there were 3 of them. When u get a chance of course, if u can. Thanx

Here's the Default_AlarmClock.png,but the FSO_AlarmClock.png seems to be already uploaded here.

Edit: Latest iPhoneBrowser Installer
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bad2049; 2007-12-10 at 01:50 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad2049 For This Useful Post:

LeathaFace (2007-12-11)

hey Bad2049-i downloaded this set, but i noticed that the blue icons are not in there, is this on purpose? does anyone have the blue icon set or r they just hidden?

I haven't gotten around to those since I needed to first get Gametroll's permission to use his icons sets with my themes. I did finally get permission and he also recommend for me to use his latest set. I have it downloaded, but haven't gotten around to altering them to match. I will do this asap, but there are a great deal of images I will have to do. Please be patient... my schedule isn't the best right now and I am trying to get this worked in with my free time... between my daughter, wife, family, and the holidays.. I don't have too much, but I am working on everything.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bad2049 For This Useful Post:

Babybluebear (2007-12-10), Chinpokimon (2007-12-20)

no prob...keep up the good work, take yur time. i have plenty of other themes to play around with in the mean time. thx

Thanx (I also hit the thanx button up), U r the man! and very fast with requests and answering questions and replies here so just wanted to say u r appreciated.

Oh thanx 4 the iphonebrowser link too.

I am happy that I was of some help.

Thanks to Hamid E. aka alias_neo, a fix has been found for the SixPad Dialer and many other images. I will be releasing the fixed dialer soon. Also, with this finally out of the way I can get back to releasing some new color mods. The fix will be for both Blue and Red Customs and any new releases will be fixed as of release. I thank alias_neo for all the help he has provided and for his expertise. Thanks Hamid!!

This just made my day. Please upload. I gave up awhile ago. Wayyyy too frustrating!

Reako

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast