Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spargett/Louie Mantia/Realize/Optica Optima/ Mash-Up Theme

Default Spargett/Louie Mantia/Realize/Optica Optima/ Mash-Up Theme
    Updated with Holiday decoration for Spargett's Shelves.
    By request i've posted this theme for download here. Be warned as it is a 4.4 mb file unzipped. As a disclaimer the mentioned designers in the title deserve FULL CREDIT as this is their work, i've only sized and repackaged the icons in their own containers to achieve the look i wanted for Spargett's shelves.

Last edited by kurosagi; 2007-12-09 at 08:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kurosagi For This Useful Post:

Wongster360 (2007-12-05)

Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    By request i've posted this theme for download here. Be warned as it is a 4.4 mb file unzipped. As a disclaimer the mentioned designers in the title deserve FULL CREDIT as this is their work, i've only sized and repackaged the icons in their own containers to achieve the look i wanted for Spargett's shelves.

I downloaded your icon pack, thanks very much for making them available. The only thing that I haven't found is the empty basket for making custom icons, can you post here?

Again, thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Wongster360 View Post
    I downloaded your icon pack, thanks very much for making them available. The only thing that I haven't found is the empty basket for making custom icons, can you post here?

Again, thanks very much!
    i was just on there and the clear drawer is definitely in there. it might be easier for you to download again as i'm not home at the moment and am posting from an iPhone and my files are on my home computer.
    Last edited by kurosagi; 2007-12-05 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurosagi View Post
    i was just on there and the clear drawer is definitely in there. it might be easier for you to download again as i'm not home at the moment and am posting from an iPhone and my files are on my home computer.
    I just re-downloaded and I don't know if I was having a major brain fart or what but it's there. lol!

Thanks!

Hey man thanks. Good work.

Reako

kurosagi,
    I absolutely love your mashed up theme. However, my dock is standard (phone, mail, safari and ipod). Do you have box versions of Safari and iPod?

put this in the installer im still not gettin how to dl this theme its a 1mb file of 3 icons and 3 dock icons???? no baskets no nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by verbalist View Post
    put this in the installer im still not gettin how to dl this theme its a 1mb file of 3 icons and 3 dock icons???? no baskets no nothing?
    i'm not sure what you're downloading but there are 43 different folders in there separated by applications with some folders having as many as 3 different icon versions. i think you're downloading the spargett wallpaper itself. the link for my modified theme is below the screenshot using box service.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Beautiful work from all designers involved.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

guys this is a silly question.. but where can i download the wood background with the shelves??

thanks

For Reako:

Quote Originally Posted by 714pedro View Post
    guys this is a silly question.. but where can i download the wood background with the shelves??

thanks
    Here.
    Last edited by kurosagi; 2007-12-06 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by verbalist View Post
    http://www.iphoneskinning.com/2007/1...izeoptica.html

thats where ur download link takes me ?
    That's the correct place, scroll down to the bottom of the page for the download link (icons.zip)

Quote Originally Posted by Wongster360 View Post
    That's the correct place, scroll down to the bottom of the page for the download link (icons.zip)
    yes, and look for this box.

I'm not sure, but i think the link for the safari and ipod box versions is not correct. It takes me to the mainpage of imageshack...
    Last edited by smurf0815; 2007-12-06 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smurf0815 View Post
    I'm not sure, but i think the link for the safari and ipod box versions is not correct. It takes me to the mainpage of imageshack...
    actually a poster requested those and all you do is right click on your mouse and save as...

Updated with Holiday decoration for Spargett's Shelves. Download Here.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kurosagi For This Useful Post:

714pedro (2007-12-11)

Hi,

Where I can get the stacks icon showed on the screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by jmerhi View Post
    Hi,

Where I can get the stacks icon showed on the screenshot?
    it's actually a polaroid photoshop action and i use the photos as speed dials with stacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast