Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Its Here!!!!!!! VistaPerfection 3.0

this is gonna be awesome..i just hope the installing wont have too many steps

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i cant wait for this bro, so amazing!

is there gonna be an ipod version?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

I am currently having problems uploading VistaPerfection 3.0 on MMi But Poetic is working on it for me... You guys will DEFFINETLY get the download by tonight mmi or not...lol...i know im not good with dates but im trying..lol

Oh yea VP3.0 is for iPhone AND iPod

You did not provide play and pause buttons for the WMP skin. The defualt ones do not fit correctly.

if we mess up, without backing up first, we can always restore with itunes right?

ps-is catagories the only mandatory app we need for the this mod to work?

thanks.
    1st Gen iPhone 2.0 - Jailbroken and Unlocked on T-Mobile

only one moe thing missing from this theme that would by far put it over the top, change the loading wheel, the rest, flawless =]

you never did reply to my pm on the help with xp theme, reason is i changed my loading wheel to an active hour glass and mind i say its a bit tricky trying to get all the files in the proper order, lol

id be more than happy to help!!

overwhelmingly cool thing!!))
    You can dream, still it will not get you closer.. You can't get something for anything.

iPhone Accesories

Banned
    Thanks

Thank you again for providing the stock icons for my OS X theme
    Some of them were very helpful

wow great job love it, but is there any chance your gonna be working this into Customize 2.0 for us any time soon?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

for some reason, on my lock screen, the dock from my old theme won't go away. I even uninstalled customize, re applied the theme and respring'ed. it just won't change for some reason. I also found some other bugs and took screenshots to show you:
    My Lock screen's dock isn't getting replaced by VistaPerfection's

iPod Cover Flow status bar is bugged

iPod WMP skin is bugged:

the satus bar there is nothing you can do about. Only reason the stock status bar works I'd because its all black. And the WMP skin doesn't work becuase no play and pause buttons were provided.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there anyway possible to post just an sidebar image alone, I would like to put it into a vWallapaper video instead of an static wallpaper image.

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    wow great job love it, but is there any chance your gonna be working this into Customize 2.0 for us any time soon?
    I have converted it for use for customize 2.0, have yet to upload it. But all you have to do is load all the images and files according to the readme's within the theme, after loading them all in, do an backup of the theme inside of customize and name it whatever you want, then save a backup onto you pc. You can also mix and match images and then back it up.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    the satus bar there is nothing you can do about. Only reason the stock status bar works I'd because its all black. And the WMP skin doesn't work becuase no play and pause buttons were provided.
    Fixing.......

Hi, brilliant theme. But 2 probs, the first as you can see from the screenshots is some of the header text is a very dark grey which is a bit hard to see on the black background, but the major prob I have is that the keyboard does not work correctly on sms- if you press the lower left button it reverts back to the default keyboard but keeps the black space bar (with the grey lettering) is there any way to remedy this as i LOVE the black keyboard- thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Hi, brilliant theme. But 2 probs, the first as you can see from the screenshots is some of the header text is a very dark grey which is a bit hard to see on the black background, but the major prob I have is that the keyboard does not work correctly on sms- if you press the lower left button it reverts back to the default keyboard but keeps the black space bar (with the grey lettering) is there any way to remedy this as i LOVE the black keyboard- thanks!
    thanks..im working on a fix right now

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebl4287 For This Useful Post:

emilio3645 (2008-06-18), kainisable (2008-06-25)

Wow thanks for the quick response

will this be on installer soon?

It's really easy to apply using WinSCP u know!
    I find with Customize, whatever version it is some icons don't work, or are missing, or don't apply...I just apply all my themes via WinSCP now, that way you can add icons that aren't in the pack for apps you have, change them, modify etc etc and you always have a backup on your comp.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    It's really easy to apply using WinSCP u know!
    I find with Customize, whatever version it is some icons don't work, or are missing, or don't apply...I just apply all my themes via WinSCP now, that way you can add icons that aren't in the pack for apps you have, change them, modify etc etc and you always have a backup on your comp.
    Yea but WinSCP isnt working properly for me. The UI framework contents wouldnt tranfer. it completes 86% and says error then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast