Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW - OS X 10.5.1 for the iPhone - horzontal theme

Banned
    Thanks

I already have it as a Winterboard theme. It will be modded a little more so it's a complete theme.

With winterboard this gets a lot easier. I just need some time to write some scripts for winterboard.

AND Categories.app

a few more apps are needed to make it perfect, but for the main setup I really only need Categories.app

Nice,

Well I for one am glad you came back....

seriously cant wait for this to become avail on winterboard.. this looks very nice .. great work!

im new to the site and this is my first post as its a worthy one.

i have had my iphone now for 3 weeks. i am in australia and have the newer 3g model which as we know are 2.0 onwards.

cant wait for the winterboard version of your work as it just looks amazing.

i was reading how you had left the forum for a while because of some idiots who think there the best and know everything. but all seriousness they know stuff all but get there kicks of hanging crap on people like yourself who do think outside the square and actually are able to do something with there thoughts and make it a reality.

top work once again. it will be nice to get this when you release it.

thank you in advance for your hard work and time. i could only imagine what its taken so far to get to where you are with this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So... You're leaving because a couple of stupid kids that have fun saying that someone that has 10x more talent in their left nut then they do in their entire body sucks? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You're applying the flawed opinion of a couple over many many more here on MMI. You just have to ignore it man. Your work is amazing. Whatever though, if you don't create it, someone here will... Hell, I will. It's the Internet bro... Get over it.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brandoncarr View Post
    So... You're leaving because a couple of stupid kids that have fun saying that someone that has 10x more talent in their left nut then they do in their entire body sucks? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You're applying the flawed opinion of a couple over many many more here on MMI. You just have to ignore it man. Your work is amazing. Whatever though, if you don't create it, someone here will... Hell, I will. It's the Internet bro... Get over it.
    LOL.
    Dude I've decided to put stuff back up on this Forum about 3 Weeks ago.
    A little late..(your comment)

I do the stuff no matter if I put it up here or not. I don't really spend a lot of time here. I just show my stuff. I created some new spectacular stuff the last 2 weeks and people laughed and insulted me (again) who cares...

At least when I say I do something, I really make it possible. If I show that stuff here, is a different question...

Luckily I am the kind of guy who loves to share stuff (and also get respect for that..sure)

So you can be pretty confident that I will make more crazy stuff and brag about it here...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pear-phone For This Useful Post:

brandoncarr (2008-08-27), davidgary73 (2008-08-24)

Hi Pear-phone,

Your theme you made is totally amazing. Briliant mate.

Was just wondering how do i get your theme to work with Winterboard? Would love to hear your comment and thanks again for this marvelous theme.

Cheers mate and look forward to your future work.

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks

I'm still waiting for the Categories.app

I can't start working on this theme until this app is released.

There are a few other Apps I need but Categories is the most important one for the first beta on 2.0

Pear this will be great, cant wait to see it come out on winterboard

thanks a lot

P.S : igonore the stupid comment of some people, i saw that you do great work and share with us

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pear-phone View Post
    LOL.
    Dude I've decided to put stuff back up on this Forum about 3 Weeks ago.
    A little late..(your comment)

I do the stuff no matter if I put it up here or not. I don't really spend a lot of time here. I just show my stuff. I created some new spectacular stuff the last 2 weeks and people laughed and insulted me (again) who cares...

At least when I say I do something, I really make it possible. If I show that stuff here, is a different question...

Luckily I am the kind of guy who loves to share stuff (and also get respect for that..sure)

So you can be pretty confident that I will make more crazy stuff and brag about it here...

haha, oops. Sorry. Well, glad that you're rising above the insults. Just ignore them. You know how little kids are. Kudos to you sir. Have a great day.

Brandon

catagoris is out.. woohooo now we can have the coolest theme ever

Banned
    Thanks

I'm already working on it... a modded beta already exists (not my work)

My 2.0 version might take a Week (end) or two since I'm pretty busy at the moment

plz if u need any help i will be more than happy to len a hand... just pm if ur intrested.
    i think ur work is great, i have the vista theme on my phone now but would really like to have urs, again any help just ask

Banned
    Thanks

my iPhone fell on a stone floor.. Display broken..

yeeeehaaa..

sorry I can't go on working on the theme

yeeeehaaa..

sorry I can't go on working on the theme
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2008-09-06 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That sucks, someone buy this man a new iPhone! And maybe a case...x.x;

goodbye mmi
    what the hell is this and why do i see it between every post?

**** dude....

Banned
    Thanks

my new modification

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast