Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW - OS X 10.5.1 for the iPhone - horzontal theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nice

pear-phone: you can get any replacement part for the iphone gen1 or gen2 on ebay or on pdaparts.com. i usually dont trust ebay... well because the sellers on it are crooks that supply substandard merchandise... however i have ordered stuff for my wife's gen1 and they are actually factory quality stuff.

-shouldnt we be able to just follow the instructions provided with your theme for 1.1.4 and be good on 2.xx ?? I mean most (if not all) of the needed programs have been updated to 2.xx ... therefore: all we need to do is upgrade to 2.xx, install the needed software, and follow the directions. i mean they didnt completely re-write the iphone software for 2.xx did they? that wouldnt be logical at all. therefore we can deduce that 2.xx works exactly like its predecessors. so just use the new software and SSH the rest of the files.

simple right? correct me if im wrong

tim

if u want just the wallpaper and the old icones then yes but u have to have catagories to bundell up the files in it, and in order to do that u need new icones and all

i got the categories thing. its in beta now. but why would i need new icons? shouldnt the old stuff just carry over? its not like we're all the sudden running linux or windows on our iphones.

Banned
    Thanks

it'S a little more complicated than that.

for example...
    Categories resizes the icons, so there can no longer be those huge icons on the dashboard..

that is just one diffficulty...

oh... well darn... umm... i upgraded for 2 reasons... to get the app store and to start over so i could load this theme...

darn. LOL. you are the best themer on the net. im sure you will think of something

tim

thats really awesum!!

im starting to understand more and more about winterboard... all that needs to be done is a re-organizing... ive been in the process. I have just taken a completed theme, renamed the OSX 10.5.1 theme and re-organized in appropriate folders. I personally did not like having to fish for the apps on the springboard anyway. This is totatlly do-able!

we as the... "consumers" i guess... consumers of themes... oh well... we can do the mods ourselves while we wait for an update.

YOU ARE THE MAN iPear! THANX AGAIN FOR AN AWSOME THEME!

tim

i came across this theme and its so cool, anyone know how to use it in winterboard and 2.1 FW

Hi I can't find the download for this great theme. Please help. Thanks.

is this on cydia . cause i dont know how to install this .

i like to know what happen with calendar icon....

i' made a landscape theme 3 month ago, never released, because , i didn't find a way to flip calendar...

also. what about the battery day life, with all this widgets, html and more, all running?

thx

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

whats with all the "goodbye mmi" posts?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Where is the DL link for this? I cant find it on here...

Green Apple
    Thanks

page 11 may be :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Pear-phone View Post

my new modification
    wow that hurt me inside

Green Apple
    Thanks
    So it always has to be sideways?

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I want this theme ..........

Is there any other themes that are horizontal too?........or is this the columbus of it's type

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast