Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icon Issue with a custom theme

Default Icon Issue with a custom theme
    Hi All,

I have built a few really nice custom themes with icons for tons of different apps (all that are halfway decent anyways, and I have a situation that just came up.

I installed iSisk.app (Proper syntax there) and made a custom icon for it and no matter what I do it defaults to the standard icon. has anyone had any problems with an app rejecting the theme icon and defaulting to its own no matter what you do?

It's weird but this is the first time it's happened. If someone could try it with iSisk and see if they get the same thing or if you've found the problem please let me know, thanks.

iKahuna

iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Thanks

are spelling the name totally right? it has to be what it says in the applications folder

Capitalization is all important.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

its not iSisk.app

its, "iSlsk.app"

it is spelled iSLsk and not iSIsk
    Last edited by bts0uth; 2008-06-15 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default File names and all
    Umm yea guys. Not to sound snobby but I have literally done this over 1000 times and this is the only time one hasn't worked, until.....

I checked in var/Applications and private/var/Applications, both are clearly labeled iSlsk.app and my eyes didn't catch it. I even checked it thru a magnifying glass to make sure the i was proper in lower case but didn't look at the 3rd letter, which is (duh) an L in lower case.

Now I feel dumb and will go to bed. Working on a new theme though, something with Invader in the title. Should rock, going to add some custom vwallpapers to go seamlessly with it too.

Catch ya on the FLlp side.

iKahuna

Umm yea guys. Not to sound snobby but I have literally done this over 1000 times and this is the only time one hasn't worked, until.....

I checked in var/Applications and private/var/Applications, both are clearly labeled iSlsk.app and my eyes didn't catch it. I even checked it thru a magnifying glass to make sure the i was proper in lower case but didn't look at the 3rd letter, which is (duh) an L in lower case.

Now I feel dumb and will go to bed. Working on a new theme though, something with Invader in the title. Should rock, going to add some custom vwallpapers to go seamlessly with it too.

Catch ya on the FLlp side.

iKahuna
    Last edited by iKahuna; 2008-06-16 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost