Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plea to new theme creators

Default Plea to new theme creators
    Please avoid using the word "New" in the subject of your post. Obvioiusly, when you first announce the theme, it is new, but after a couple of days it isn't any more. So if someone replies to the thread after two weeks, it will float up and appear with the "New theme" subject, which is in fact misleading. Why not just post the name of the theme or some other descriptive subject?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

or you could put the date you created the theme in the subject... just a suggestion.

who cares.
    let people post the way they want to post.
    i know when its actually NEW or not by the date it was first posted and how many reply's it has

besides if you want to get all picky...... this doesnt even belong here.

This section is for New Skins/Themes not to request themes or to request how people post thier themes. Should have put this in the Skin/Themes forum
    Last edited by Travace; 2007-12-02 at 06:42 AM.

actually i wanted to delete the "First" from my subject name ([First Theme]) but u cant edit the name of the topic

Quote Originally Posted by Turner_ View Post
    actually i wanted to delete the "First" from my subject name ([First Theme]) but u cant edit the name of the topic
    Actually you can, just click edit on the very first posts. There should be a title section with the original title in it.

Quote Originally Posted by runningwild View Post
    Actually you can, just click edit on the very first posts. There should be a title section with the original title in it.
    Wow, I had no idea you can do that. That's excellent info. If that is so, then one can still use "New" in the subject as long as the OP thinks it deserves the new status and then edit the subject after the theme has aged.
    Come visit AlohaSoft