Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Ultimate Matrix Theme (I Hope)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Full Matrix Theme, Battery and Extras...
    Alright. I realised that I probably didn't post this so well. So here we go again.

This is my first attempt at a theme. I have a love for The Matrix, so i thought I would take a stab at that for my first one. I have fixed a small icon issue that I was having

More to follow.

I have modified the SpringBoard, The Dialer Pad, the Battery, I have changed all of the blue highlited graphics to green, etc. I have changed the text on the slider bars as well as the slider itself. When Syncing it reads "Docked with Zion" and the slider reads "Leave Zion" When locked the slider reads "Enter the Matrix" and the power off slider reads "Leave the Matrix" I can add more images if you like, and any suggestions are appreciated.

I just changed the images to show the modified carrier logo, as well as the modified signal, WiFi, and Bluetooth to green. the Edge image is also changed to green

Battery at Lvl3
    Battery at Lvl10
    Battery Fully Charged

I attached the DisplayOrder.plist, I may have put the wrong one in the .zip
    Here is the link for this theme: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=312

There are more images available on the download page
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Daerid; 2007-08-10 at 09:40 AM.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

can upload here, the max limit is 10mb
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=add&cat=

btw i like your icon choice, a lot.

Thanks

TY, it has been uploaded and posted.

- Daerid

I reposted this with better images.

I have updated the SpringBoard icons, so it looks much better on the phone, as well as uploaded better images. the new file link is in place.

- Daerid
    Last edited by Daerid; 2007-08-08 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats so awesome. I love it

Thanks

thats such an awesome theme, i want it so bad, could you maybe make it able to run with timblade's installipb? PLEASE!?

if you can update it to always have Installer and Launcher, or just Launcher to always be on the desktop, ill use it...great looking theme..

Thanks

yeah that or add that hot French chick from the movie, it's up to you

o and another suggestion, i saw someone put an image on the shutter of the camera, i dunno but i was thinking maybe some cool matrix image for that. it was a guilty gear theme, the creator also had a tattoo theme, but i can't remember his name

o and please no field test, i have no clue what that does and it seems like its just taking up space
    Last edited by footballfanatic28; 2007-08-22 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Wow, I guess I should check this thread more often. I didn't expect much of a response on my first theme.

I can definately make more for this if you like. Leave me a list of what you want and I will do that.

I was planning on a Starblazers theme as well as a StarWars, Blade and making a theme that made the iPhone look like it had a broken screen.

Glad people like this theme though!

1st, the .ipb I will go look at that tutorial and have the theme ready for that soon.

2nd, I will make icons for the Installer and Launcher and try to place the stratigically so they look good.

3rd, I will start working on other app graphic mods, like the calculator and the like.

I can also give you different backgrounds if you like as well. Suggestions 9i.e. upload a suggested graphic here) and I will see what I can do.

If I am not bombarded too much, I will do all I can. I DO want to make other themes as well, but wont' half-*** a theme (not saying anyone else is), so I have been moving slow on my other ones.

Suggestions are welcome for other theme ideas too.

-Daerid

Thanks

Ok, I had a family emergency and have been off the radar for this week. I will get started on some mods to this theme this weekend. I am planning on doing everything I can to make every screen and graphic look like the matrix, so pls be patient.

Any suggestions or desired looks would be appreciated, as I may lose some creative brain cells in figuring out how to make this all look good, but not repeating images on different screens.

Also, I am going to offer a couple different icon sets, and one of them is going to be Matrix centralized.

I would also like to know if anyone can point me at some pretty good Matrix image repositories. Looking for hi-res images.

- Daerid

I put this into .ipb format for you:

its awesome theme but i dont know how to install it in my ihone ??
    could you please help ??

Yeah how do you install the .ipb?

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

haha very nice
     Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    haha very nice
    wow, aren't you from ClubRSX?
    Also don't you own a Fit right now? I remember you wrecking your RSX and getting a Fit.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to iPhone. Would someone please tell me how to apply this theme to the iPhone with the PC? I've downloaded the zip file and i've unzipped it then dunno what to do. I'm using a PC not Mac.

Someone please help. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Will this theme work in Summerboard?

Question And...
    Quote Originally Posted by shagster40 View Post
    Will this theme work in Summerboard?
    How do I install it? <----noob here. :> Great work.
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

wow..i love hte battery icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow I Have To Say One Of The Best Ive Seen So Far........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast